Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...AqEFcFNls/edit

I posted this already in the Superman Fan Fic Workshop, but since it is more of a story about the DCU of the 60s than a Superman story, I'll put it here instead.

The PITCH! A spiritual sequel to Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier in the same way that his story was inspired by James Robinson's The Golden Age, this decade-long epic is set during the tumultuous 60s. A newly arrived Supergirl, an Ertha Kitt-styled Catwoman, Donna Troy, Richard Dragon, Zatanna, Jack Ryder, and John Stewart come of age while a darkness builds towards an Earth-shattering conclusion!

Please enjoy, DC: GENERATION LOST!
    Hey did you... turn Richard dragon into... Kato? I'm so confused.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Hey did you... turn Richard dragon into... Kato? I'm so confused.
    Close, I turned the original Wing into Kato because the Crimson Avenger started off as thinly-veiled Green Hornet knock-off. His son adopts the English name of Richard Dragon as an alter ego when he arrives in America as Denny O'Neil's original version of him was Asian. The version of him introduced into the comics was a white guy.

Incredible Member

Another crossover fanfic, this time between Swamp Thing and She-Ra.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1339993...ispering-Woods

Pitch- Shadow Weaver tricks Swamp Thing into using his power over plants to help the Horde get inside Whispering Woods.

Incredible Member

Another of my fanfics for the Swamp Thing animated series:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12356860/1/Swamp-Rescue

Pitch- Swamp Thing must intervene when Abby, Delbert and J.T. have an encounter with poachers.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lV1...w?usp=drivesdk

Pitch: A loose parody of what's been going on with Justin Bieber. When Cyborg comes down with a condition that leaves half his face paralyzed, Brainiac saves the day! Sort of...
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Hey all, quick question: does Hugo Strange often hire guards/thugs in the comics? I can't recall. I have a very small scene in a story where a door he's trying to escape through is blocked by some incapacitated guards piled on a chair (put there by Batman). But aside from the Arkham games I'm not sure Strange is really enough of a street gangster to constantly hire thugs/guards. Curious what people think. Thanks.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Hey all, quick question: does Hugo Strange often hire guards/thugs in the comics? I can't recall. I have a very small scene in a story where a door he's trying to escape through is blocked by some incapacitated guards piled on a chair (put there by Batman). But aside from the Arkham games I'm not sure Strange is really enough of a street gangster to constantly hire thugs/guards. Curious what people think. Thanks.
    Hugo Strange strikes me as a manipulative enough guy that he could certainly gather any number of thugs/guards. He's had thugs since his earliest appearances in Detective Comics back in the 40s.
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 07-29-2022 at 08:38 AM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Hugo Strange strikes me as a manipulative enough guy that he could certainly gather any number of thugs/guards. He's had thugs since his earliest appearances in Detective Comics back in the 40s.
    Ok cool. Thanks for the input.