Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Sure, I'm a fan of Kitty. What has she done to not have fans anymore?
    Where to begin? How about the time she left Peter at the altar?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Reptil could only alter small part of his body to duplicate dinosaur abilities...using Pym Particles he can add additional mass and create a whole dino body.

And there are a lot of people who have used Pym Particles at one time or another.

As that article says...repeated exposure allows people to be able to produce their own Pym Particles naturally.
    Ooh, I forgot that Reptil had used Pym particles to grow (or shrink) into bigger (or smaller) dinosaurs! Yet another whose powers have been improved by Pym.

And there are others who have benefitted from him. Angelica Jones/Firestar was being killed by her own powers until Pym made her a special costume that would not only protect her from this effect (which was all she was really hoping for, at best), but also, in a few months time, adjust her cell's to acclimate them to her powers so that she'd no longer need protection from her own powers (which made her so happy that she cried)!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, I forgot that Reptil had used Pym particles to grow (or shrink) into bigger (or smaller) dinosaurs! Yet another whose powers have been improved by Pym.

And there are others who have benefitted from him. Angelica Jones/Firestar was being killed by her own powers until Pym made her a special costume that would not only protect her from this effect (which was all she was really hoping for, at best), but also, in a few months time, adjust her cell's to acclimate them to her powers so that she'd no longer need protection from her own powers (which made her so happy that she cried)!
    Indeed. Truly heartwarming (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Where to begin? How about the time she left Peter at the altar?

And then she hit her midlife crisis and became a pirate.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And then she hit her midlife crisis and became a pirate.
    Well, she'd already been a ninja...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Well, she'd already been a ninja...
    ...and almost worked for Tony Stark, at one point.

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-06-2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

After finishing the Ant-Man issue 4 I want Ant-Vengers even more. That was but a small taste of what the size changing ant heroes can do. And I do like How Scott brought up a way for Ultron and Hank to separate. The Ant-Vengers first mission must be the restoration of Hank Pym. But I wonder if what will become of Dr. Dayn. He's a future Ant-Man, would he join the Ant-Vengers? And who is his Wasp/Stinger countpart?