Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

There's no need for such conceit. Mockingbird is part of GIRL, so if Cassie's at Pym Labs, they're already in close proximity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's no need for such conceit. Mockingbird is part of GIRL, so if Cassie's at Pym Labs, they're already in close proximity.
    Just because Cassie is interning at Pym Labs...does not mean that Bobbi is going to forgive and forget Scott betrayed the resistance...even if it was because Cassie was a hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just because Cassie is interning at Pym Labs...does not mean that Bobbi is going to forgive and forget Scott betrayed the resistance...even if it was because Cassie was a hostage.
    I keep forgetting about that. Probably other characters do as well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I keep forgetting about that. Probably other characters do as well.
    Unfortunately some of these things that can cause damage to characters relationships tend to just be ignored after the fact when they reset to the status quo. At lease with Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman they actually had Carol and Jess's falling out over the death of the Hulk last a while before showing them making up on page.

Something else that springs to mind about Cassie's Pym Labs internship...did she move to the lab or is she using one of Shay's teleportation doors and commuting from Miami?

Extraordinary Member

With Quantumania coming up I hope we get some serious Scott and Cassie content in 616.

With Quantumania coming up I hope we get some serious Scott and Cassie content in 616.
    We might get a Cassie appearance in the upcoming Al Ewing Ant-Man book.

We might get a Cassie appearance in the upcoming Al Ewing Ant-Man book.
    I am looking so forward to this mini run. Now it looks like it’s pushed back for a July release instead of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I am looking so forward to this mini run. Now it looks like it’s pushed back for a July release instead of June.
    Me too .

Extraordinary Member

I am getting it...but I really don't have high hopes. It seems kind of gimmicky to me. A single issue for the different Ant Mans set in their own times as opposed to another Scott and Cassie LS like the last one.

I am getting it...but I really don't have high hopes. It seems kind of gimmicky to me. A single issue for the different Ant Mans set in their own times as opposed to another Scott and Cassie LS like the last one.
    I think it's good for fans of the franchise and the Ant-Man's in general .

It’s better than nothing. Hopefully something will spin out of this. I”m looking forward to Hank’s rogues gallery teaming up against him and Jan. Plus it is hinted that they get help from someone. Another superhero(s)? The Avengers? I just want to see the original Porcupine, Whirlwind (Human Top), Egghead, Black Knight and the rest of his rogues gallery. If it turns out to be an all out brawl with Hank and the Avengers even better yet.

Marvel hates Hank so I’m not getting my hopes up of seeing him return. That leaves pretty much only Scott. Eric is still around but I doubt anything will happen with him. As for the fourth issue is it a new Ant-Man or is it one the three?

It’s better than nothing. Hopefully something will spin out of this. I”m looking forward to Hank’s rogues gallery teaming up against him and Jan. Plus it is hinted that they get help from someone. Another superhero(s)? The Avengers? I just want to see the original Porcupine, Whirlwind (Human Top), Egghead, Black Knight and the rest of his rogues gallery. If it turns out to be an all out brawl with Hank and the Avengers even better yet.

Marvel hates Hank so I’m not getting my hopes up of seeing him return. That leaves pretty much only Scott. Eric is still around but I doubt anything will happen with him. As for the fourth issue is it a new Ant-Man or is it one the three?
    I think the fourth is the future Ant-Man.

Extraordinary Member

We don't need no stinkin' future Ant-Man. We got Scott.

Well Hank has company then. I can’t see Marvel shafting Scott like they have Hank. I think we need a main event that is titled revenge of the Ant-Men. Big bully Marvel keeps picking on the little guys. PC that Marvel! Seriously though Scott and Cassie need another shot and Marvel needs to bring back Hank.

Extraordinary Member

Well Hank has company then. I can’t see Marvel shafting Scott like they have Hank. I think we need a main event that is titled revenge of the Ant-Men. Big bully Marvel keeps picking on the little guys. PC that Marvel! Seriously though Scott and Cassie need another shot and Marvel needs to bring back Hank.
    I think Marvel has decided Scott needs to be crapped all over by everyone instead of giving him a good life.