Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If a potential Ant-Vengers team were to happen, who would join this oddball team? How many insect themed and size changers are in the Marvel Universe. If I were Scott Lang I would begin the recruiting process immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    If a potential Ant-Vengers team were to happen, who would join this oddball team? How many insect themed and size changers are in the Marvel Universe. If I were Scott Lang I would begin the recruiting process immediately.
    Hank
    Scott
    Eric
    Cassie
    Jan
    Nadia

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Hank
    Scott
    Eric
    Cassie
    Jan
    Nadia
    They would have to save Hank and convince Eric 2.0...or maybe the original Eric somehow comes back to destroy Black Ant. The Ant-Vengers could be the ones to finally end the Hank Pymtron thing, which has gone on for far too long.

They would have to save Hank and convince Eric 2.0...or maybe the original Eric somehow comes back to destroy Black Ant. The Ant-Vengers could be the ones to finally end the Hank Pymtron thing, which has gone on for far too long.
    Hank is coming back. I can tell Al Ewing is building up to it. As for Eric? He can be persuaded. Scott and Hank both have baggage so why not. Hank, Scott and Eric would be hilarious together. Hank the serious one, Scott the lighthearted one and Eric breaking more rules than Scott did when he was being a superhero. The lady’s will keep them on the side of the fine line of good vs evil. I’d buy this in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Hank is coming back. I can tell Al Ewing is building up to it. As for Eric? He can be persuaded. Scott and Hank both have baggage so why not. Hank, Scott and Eric would be hilarious together. Hank the serious one, Scott the lighthearted one and Eric breaking more rules than Scott did when he was being a superhero. The lady’s will keep them on the side of the fine line of good vs evil. I’d buy this in a heartbeat.
    I hope so! I would love a Ant-Vengers book. I'm a fan of all the size changers and would love to see them all together as a fun family team fighting crimes with their powers, bantering off one another. Their base can be a Ant-Farm or even a hive. I hope they do Ant-Vengers even if it just becomes a mini. How could they pass up the opportunity especially with Quantumania next year?

Ultimate Member

In addition to Hank, Jan, Scott, Cassie and the Eric LMD, I'd also consider;
    Tom Foster (or Bill, if he's alive again somehow),
    Raz Malhotra,
    Rita DeMara
    and *maybe* Erik Josten / Atlas, who recently teamed up with a few other growing characters (Scott, Tom and Eric?) in War of the Realms.

If anyone was to be skipped from these Ant-Vengers, it would be Erik Josten (and Nadia).

There's also a ton of adjacent characters, like random Micronauts (like Bug) or other powered users of Pym's tech (the team, the Order) or AI characters like Victor La Mancha ('son' of Ultron) or Jocasta or Hank Pym's last girlfriend, Tigra (with her son-by-Pym-sorta, William, in tow).

Jocasta would definitely be on my short list of non-bug-themed/Pym particle users to make the team.

If the Pym-signal ever went up and it was an all-hands-on-deck situation, there over a dozen logical respondents to an Ant-Vengers Assemble call!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-02-2022 at 08:36 PM.

Ultimate Member

double post, ignore the crazy guy
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-02-2022 at 08:35 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    In addition to Hank, Jan, Scott, Cassie and the Eric LMD, I'd also consider;
    Tom Foster (or Bill, if he's alive again somehow),
    Raz Malhotra,
    Rita DeMara
    and *maybe* Erik Josten / Atlas, who recently teamed up with a few other growing characters (Scott, Tom and Eric?) in War of the Realms.

If anyone was to be skipped from these Ant-Vengers, it would be Erik Josten (and Nadia).

There's also a ton of adjacent characters, like random Micronauts (like Bug) or other powered users of Pym's tech (the team, the Order) or AI characters like Victor La Mancha ('son' of Ultron) or Jocasta or Hank Pym's last girlfriend, Tigra (with her son-by-Pym-sorta, William, in tow).

Jocasta would definitely be on my short list of non-bug-themed/Pym particle users to make the team.

If the Pym-signal ever went up and it was an all-hands-on-deck situation, there over a dozen logical respondents to an Ant-Vengers Assemble call!
    Don't forget Vision and his daughter Viv. They count as being part of the Ant-Man family too as they're Hank's grandson and great-granddaughter (because Ultron considers himself to be Hank's son, and is Vision's creator, i.e. father). That's why Viv refers to Nadia as a Great Aunt (as Nadia is also Hank's daughter, she's Ultron's sister, which makes her Vision's aunt).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget Vision and his daughter Viv. They count as being part of the Ant-Man family too as they're Hank's grandson and great-granddaughter (because Ultron considers himself to be Hank's son, and is Vision's creator, i.e. father). That's why Viv refers to Nadia as a Great Aunt (as Nadia is also Hank's daughter, she's Ultron's sister, which makes her Vision's aunt).
    Blimey! The Ant-Family is way bigger then I thought, and crazier too when taking in Vision and Ultron into account. We need a Ant-Family tree to keep score. Could they be Ant-Vengers too? Vision using Pym Particles lol.

Extraordinary Member

Blimey! The Ant-Family is way bigger then I thought, and crazier too when taking in Vision and Ultron into account. We need a Ant-Family tree to keep score. Could they be Ant-Vengers too? Vision using Pym Particles lol.
    Just read the Unstoppable Wasp issue with Nadia's birthday party....it gets complicated.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doh, I included Victor La Mancha and Jocasta, 'children' of Ultron, and totally forgot Vision, his 'first child!' (And Viv Vision, and Sparky!)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Doh, I included Victor La Mancha and Jocasta, 'children' of Ultron, and totally forgot Vision, his 'first child!' (And Viv Vision, and Sparky!)
    Here...this will help to confuse you even more...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Pym_a...ne_Family_Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just read the Unstoppable Wasp issue with Nadia's birthday party....it gets complicated.
    I shall do so.

I just thought of something, if they form Ant-Vengers and O'Grady joins he doesn't have his own "Wasp" partner. Hank has Janet, Scott has Cassie (who is technically not titled "Wasp" but a close enough copy) So who would O'Grady's Wasp partner be? Would Nadia step up?

Extraordinary Member

I shall do so.

I just thought of something, if they form Ant-Vengers and O'Grady joins he doesn't have his own "Wasp" partner. Hank has Janet, Scott has Cassie (who is technically not titled "Wasp" but a close enough copy) So who would O'Grady's Wasp partner be? Would Nadia step up?
    And what about Rita DeMara?

I hope so! I would love a Ant-Vengers book. I'm a fan of all the size changers and would love to see them all together as a fun family team fighting crimes with their powers, bantering off one another. Their base can be a Ant-Farm or even a hive. I hope they do Ant-Vengers even if it just becomes a mini. How could they pass up the opportunity especially with Quantumania next year?
    LOL! Glad to know you're a fan of the size-changers. One of my all-time favorites is Kitty Pryde. Too bad she can't be a part of this, sadly...

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-03-2022 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.