Default Whats your favorite era for Villains?

What era is your favorite one for villains? Maybe it was the sheer number of villains featured, maybe the best villain stories. Maybe you love the wacky times, or the more serious times, whats your fav?

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    What era is your favorite one for villains? Maybe it was the sheer number of villains featured, maybe the best villain stories. Maybe you love the wacky times, or the more serious times, whats your fav?
    Well, the Flash villains all first appeared in the Silver Age. Batman's mostly appeared in the Golden Age, so some had not appeared for long periods until reappearing in the Silver Age. Superman's top villains also appeared in the Golden Age, but something makes me think Braniac first appeared in the Silver Age. So it's got to be the Golden Age or the Silver Age. No other period can touch them.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I haven't read it by the lineup that caught my eyes was Injustice League drawn by Ed Benes

I also like the lineup for Snyder's Legion of Doom

The Dark Multiverse Batman were fine the first time but hits fatigue on Death Metal. The ones I like in Death Metal are the funny ones like Dark Batmobile, T-Rex Batman, and Bat Atom that's just there to be squished.

Haven't read many, but I like the Rogues everytime I see them because they're a family

I haven't really like any Arkham teamup, because lately it's been one person so scary or strong or influential everyone follow them... When it's more interesting if they chronically backstab each other or at least have some ego clash

Oh yeah I really like the Forever Evil Syndicate because they're so funny. Like Ultraman is straight up parody