Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Thread Title = da truth according to ME (Marvel Editorial) since OMD.
    once again bump this threat to controversial opinion and or change the name to Editorial = plot to Peter misery business

BANNED

Well i still think thread applies thanks to recent events. Peter aint Petrr if he doesnt screw up or suffers, and mj just proved it in the dark web arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodj View Post
    Well i still think thread applies thanks to recent events. Peter aint Petrr if he doesnt screw up or suffers, and mj just proved it in the dark web arc.
    You mean the arc that hasn't even started yet?

The arc that Wells has said will end with the two coming to an understanding?

That one?
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 09-24-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Did you forget that Ultimate MJ was, in the early issues of USM, treated more as a smart girl? She was even called Brainy Janey.

Sony doesn't have a streaming platform (that isn't anime). I think episodes of Spec are available for purchase on a few different platforms (like VUDU, Prime Video, and Apple TV), but it isn't streaming legally in the US on anything like Netflix or D+.

Yeah, it was toward the end of the whole thing.
    This may get to one issue with the depiction of MJ. There are adaptations that have characters who have the name (especially Ultimate and MCU) but do not have what was unique to the original MJ.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Extraordinary Member

I can't remember if I've already commented on this thread or not, but as I'm completely indifferent to MJ, TBF, literally everything can be used as as plot device to Peter's misery. That's just kind of Peter's MO.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    This may get to one issue with the depiction of MJ. There are adaptations that have characters who have the name (especially Ultimate and MCU) but do not have what was unique to the original MJ.
    Why did you comment on this post over 5 months later? You posted in the thread after I made this post.

(And Spec is now on Netflix and soon to be on D+.)