Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Domino

Mighty Member

Default Doctor Domino

I found out about this forgotten villain from Mr. Rogues on youtube. Dr. Domino is just a guy with a domino brick either as a helmet...or his head! Mr. Rogues wants to know what the hell they were smoking at DC when they came up with this character...I do too!

There are so many doctors in her Rogues Gallery they can form their own team at this point...

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Does he have any powers or special weapons?

Doctors Incorporated Roster:

Dr. Veronica Cale
    Dr. Cyber
    Dr. Domino
    Dr. Poison
    Dr. Psycho
    Last edited by Dr. Poison; 04-03-2022 at 04:39 PM.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    I found out about this forgotten villain from Mr. Rogues on youtube. Dr. Domino is just a guy with a domino brick either as a helmet...or his head! Mr. Rogues wants to know what the hell they were smoking at DC when they came up with this character...I do too!
    ^^^wow, that’s a new one for me!

I immediately image searched the guy…

…and, he kinda reminds me of the Tick’s bad guy Chairface Chippendale.

Yeah his heads entirely flat when you see it from an angel. Its not a helmet. He was actually very similar to Chairface Chippendale. He was your basic Bond type villain who was trying to get his hands on a doomsday weapon which he would then use to blackmail the World so he could take over as its new leader. Winds up kidnapping Morgan Tracy for the info.

Incredible Member

His only claim to fame is killing Orana, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    His only claim to fame is killing Orana, right?
    No, that was an even more obscure villain named Warhead whose thing was inventing nukes and then using them on cities to get people to buy his nukes.

Doctor Dominos doomsday weapon was a lab grown super plague that the united nations invented for some unknown reasion which he wanted to get his hands on

Mighty Member

I’m not going to lie, I’m a sucker for some of these goofy looking baddies. I think there is a place for Domino in Wonder Woman’s rogues gallery, if anything just being a right hand/henchmen of a bigger baddie. I normally paired him with Dr. Cyber (the Egor to her Dr. Frankenstein, the Mercy Graves to her Luthor) as they were similarly Bond esque villains in their inception. That would only work with Cylvia Cyber and not the modern A. Anderson however.

Mighty Member

He looks cool, but i don't remember this character at all, is he from the Golden, Silver, or Bronze age?

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    He looks cool, but i don't remember this character at all, is he from the Golden, Silver, or Bronze age?
    Bronze-ish.
    He was in that one Kanighter issue directly after the mod era where he killed off all of Wonder Womans supporting cast, had DCs only female editor murdered, erased her memories of the mod era, then had her get a job at the United Nations as a tour guide while sharing an apartment with three united nations translators

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    There are so many doctors in her Rogues Gallery they can form their own team at this point...
    Seriously! Lol why has no one done anything with that. I believe Rucka noticed this as well, and joked that you must need a Ph.D to fight Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Seriously! Lol why has no one done anything with that. I believe Rucka noticed this as well, and joked that you must need a Ph.D to fight Diana.
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    No, that was an even more obscure villain named Warhead whose thing was inventing nukes and then using them on cities to get people to buy his nukes.

Doctor Dominos doomsday weapon was a lab grown super plague that the united nations invented for some unknown reasion which he wanted to get his hands on
    Oh! Right! And he looked...ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Oh! Right! And he looked...ridiculous.
    warhead.jpg

Things like this are why I shake my head when people latch onto Egg-Fu when theres so many wilder characters to look at

Fantastic Member

Warhead even showed up in an issue of Super Friends!Super_Friends_Vol_1_36.jpg

He decided to embrace his deformity and go helmetless.