Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 29. Whales eat people now ?

Opening there on a boat
    Steal the boat
    Somone has been attacking ships

Never fear xmen green is here.

Sauron askew curse if she's a "filthy Canadian"
    She says no
    Sauron "good"

Nature girl us reading a romance novel from renowned writer, philosophy,romanceer and international man of mystery st. John allerdyce (pryo for those uneducated types who dont know his masterfully literature works)

It's holder coaded messages for them, because Pyro is better at spycraft then xforce.

Curse starts bleeding because she wished for nice weather
    Nature girl is changing again.

Sauron gets in to a fight with birds, as birds are filty trators who chose to be birds insted of dinosaur.

They find the guys curse kills one sauron kills one , Nature girl looses a horn and kills one.

They summon a whale (that has arms) to eat the dead bodys and cover up the crime and have been doing this for a while. The whale now hungers for human flesh.

Namor appears and wants to know what's happening?

Rember the message of this book birds are trators to the superior dinosaur, don't be Canadien, and and if you feed whales dead bodys the grow arm and hunger for humans

Pryo for leader of x force
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 04-04-2022 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Rember the message of this book birds are trators to the superior dinosaur, don't be Canadien, and and if you feed whales dead bodys the grow arm and hunger for humans
    Maybe they are mutant whales…

Sounds like a fairy tale… In fairy tales, horrible stuff happen…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I'll have to read it myself, but it sounds like they're leaning into the insanity, like Birdemic 2. And we all know how that turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

So… what kinda boat is it? I just gotta know just how awful these eco-terrorists continue to be for the environment… but I don’t want to subject myself to another round of X-men “Green”.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

This sounds like some crazy $#!t. Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    So… what kinda boat is it? I just gotta know just how awful these eco-terrorists continue to be for the environment… but I don’t want to subject myself to another round of X-men “Green”.
    They stole one off some random guy. I think feeding whales people and giving them a taste for human flesh is the bigger problem

We're back to X-Men Green? Dear lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    They stole one off some random guy. I think feeding whales people and giving them a taste for human flesh is the bigger problem
    I honestly just can’t with Nature Girl anymore.
    I wasn’t a fan, but I honestly didn’t mind the character. Nothing she has done is good for the environment. Plus, leave the freakin whales alone! What the heck is that with the arms?

If it was better executed, then maybe… but the fact that Duggan and Hickman thought it would be “funny” just… ugh.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Maybe they are mutant whales…

Sounds like a fairy tale… In fairy tales, horrible stuff happen…
    Isn't that Giganto?
    Last edited by Habis; 04-04-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It's such a fun read...!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

This sounds like it crosses into 'so bad it's good' territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Yes… sounds like Giganto…

The origins of the Giganto are uncertain and several theories have been proposed, which range from them being evolutionary offshots of modern day whales,[3] Deviant Mutates, or that they were formed from Atlantean sorcery.[4]
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Karla Pacheto wrote this. One part of me wondered if Duggan actually would go back to it. The sad truth is probably that he is to busy.

Was the issue crap? Yes. It’s rare with comics that you actually regret reading while reading them. In this case I just got on with it to see if the whale was Giganto. Witch it was.

The style is more silly. It doesn’t save it. I wonder if anything can salvage the mess Nature Girl has become. I think we are actually seeing her writing herself out of X-men comics.

Marvel true to form don’t acknowledge their mistakes. Because doing so makes you look weak or whatever middle school bully mentality fuels that part of the company. This is as close as they come I think. Publishing more nature girl to show that they aren’t wrong while the same time leaning into that they have failed by making it a bad parody.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Karla Pacheto wrote this. One part of me wondered if Duggan actually would go back to it. The sad truth is probably that he is to busy.

Was the issue crap? Yes. It’s rare with comics that you actually regret reading while reading them. In this case I just got on with it to see if the whale was Giganto. Witch it was.

The style is more silly. It doesn’t save it. I wonder if anything can salvage the mess Nature Girl has become. I think we are actually seeing her writing herself out of X-men comics.

Marvel true to form don’t acknowledge their mistakes. Because doing so makes you look weak or whatever middle school bully mentality fuels that part of the company. This is as close as they come I think. Publishing more nature girl to show that they aren’t wrong while the same time leaning into that they have failed by making it a bad parody.
    1) Retcon her as not a mutant.
    2) It was all a dream.
    3) It wasn't Nature Girl, just an evil doppelganger.
    4) Lure her to Otherworld and kill her there.
    5) Just execute her and put her last in the queue.

6) A piece of Onslaught still exists within her, or a mutant was aggravating and corrupting her feelings. Despite being controlled, once she's free, she feels responsible for the many innocent lives she's hurt (especially all the flora and fauna.) This leads to a proper X-Men Green book, focused on her atoning for her actions by cleaning up environmental damage, fighting Captain Planet-tier villains, and teaching Hellion about recycling.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.