Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Opening there on a boat
    Steal the boat
    Somone has been attacking ships

Never fear xmen green is here.

Sauron askew curse if she's a "filthy Canadian"
    She says no
    Sauron "good"

Nature girl us reading a romance novel from renowned writer, philosophy,romanceer and international man of mystery st. John allerdyce (pryo for those uneducated types who dont know his masterfully literature works)

It's holder coaded messages for them, because Pyro is better at spycraft then xforce.

Curse starts bleeding because she wished for nice weather
    Nature girl is changing again.

Sauron gets in to a fight with birds, as birds are filty trators who chose to be birds insted of dinosaur.

They find the guys curse kills one sauron kills one , Nature girl looses a horn and kills one.

They summon a whale (that has arms) to eat the dead bodys and cover up the crime and have been doing this for a while. The whale now hungers for human flesh.

Namor appears and wants to know what's happening?

Rember the message of this book birds are trators to the superior dinosaur, don't be Canadien, and and if you feed whales dead bodys the grow arm and hunger for humans

Pryo for leader of x force
    WHALES HAVE ARMS NOW ? may have been the better lead
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 04-05-2022 at 09:58 PM.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    6) A piece of Onslaught still exists within her, or a mutant was aggravating and corrupting her feelings. Despite being controlled, once she's free, she feels responsible for the many innocent lives she's hurt (especially all the flora and fauna.) This leads to a proper X-Men Green book, focused on her atoning for her actions by cleaning up environmental damage, fighting Captain Planet-tier villains, and teaching Hellion about recycling.
    I would read that. I would give marvel money for that.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

At this point there's no point in being mad at this series and the character of Nature Girl. Its like a performance art version of that scene from Austin Powers where a guy refuses to get out of the way of a slow steamroller.

Just doing all the murder. All of it. And still murdering the blue collar workers and not the people higher on the totem pole of responsibility. Lovely.

Incredible Member

Why is Sauron hanging out with two minor girls? Why is Pyro helping them? I hope they put him in the pit for his compliancy so we get the Superior Pyro.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Why is Sauron hanging out with two minor girls? Why is Pyro helping them? I hope they put him in the pit for his compliancy so we get the Superior Pyro.
    She's following the path of the dinosaur, and writer, philosophy,romanceer and international man of mystery st. John allerdyce is just your standard billionaire writer, who's books contain secrets messages because he wants to help the environment by murder. And the island is ok with this and thinks punishing them was bull shit so he's safe

Incredible Member

She's following the path of the dinosaur, and writer, philosophy,romanceer and international man of mystery st. John allerdyce is just your standard billionaire writer, who's books contain secrets messages because he wants to help the environment by murder. And the island is ok with this and thinks punishing them was bull shit so he's safe
    But Nekra and Oya got the pit treatment, I wonder if it is because they are black. JDW and the X-Office never change.

Astonishing Member

But Nekra and Oya got the pit treatment, I wonder if it is because they are black. JDW and the X-Office never change.
    Krakoa thinks murder is ok if it's for the environment, non environment murder is still bad.

Incredible Member

Krakoa thinks murder is ok if it's for the environment, non environment murder is still bad.
    Oh ok, so blowing up refineries is good for the enviroment, got it.
    Are the tumors that Krakoa is growing and infecting all the surrounding marine biome also good for the enviromment?
    Last edited by Milici; 04-05-2022 at 05:59 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Nature Girl, =Curse and the dog were put in the pit, sooooo.....
    They did escape with the help of Cypher, Krakoa and Pyro. But they were convicted.

Let's not put everything on racisms, shall we?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    They did escape with the help of Cypher, Krakoa and Pyro. But they were convicted.

The editor should know how it looks when the two arian boys help a convicted murderer get free but let the two black girls rot in the pit, just saying.

Also justice for Toad, who was frame by Magneto, the QQ is full of telepaths they most know he is inocent.
    Last edited by Milici; 04-05-2022 at 06:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The editor should know how it looks when the two arian boys help a convicted murderer get free but let the two black girls rot in the pit, just saying.

Also justice for Toad, who was frame by Magneto, the QQ is full of telepaths they most know he is inocent.
    Maybe you look more at race and color then writers do...just saying.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Incredible Member

Maybe you look more at race and color then writers do...just saying.
    That is why the X-Books are so white.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    At this point there's no point in being mad at this series and the character of Nature Girl. Its like a performance art version of that scene from Austin Powers where a guy refuses to get out of the way of a slow steamroller.

Just doing all the murder. All of it. And still murdering the blue collar workers and not the people higher on the totem pole of responsibility. Lovely.
    It will be a waste of papaer when it get printed

This is just a very bad and insane story

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    It will be a waste of papaer when it get printed

This is just a very bad and insane story
    Wich makes Nature Girl even more of a hypocrite :P

It's cute that you're trying to dismiss a topic you clearly don't have the range to even attempt to discuss. The races of the characters thrown into the pit in LaValle's Sabretooth book are clearly intentional and part of the plot because it's a metaphor for the US justice system. I swear, some of you people...

I can't believe what's been done to Nature Girl. It's like a fever dream.