Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Carlos Gomez was the artist on Amazing Mary Jane. Thank you, Marvel.

"Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nice. Just talking about this in the Upcoming X-books artwork thread. I'm pumped to see more Dazzler and intrigued as to whether this incarnation of X-Terminators has any connection to the New X-Terminators squad we saw in Cable: Reloaded.
    As much as I'm stiff "meh" on this whole Krakoa thing, I would love to see Dazzler & Boom-Boom on a team together -- especially since we never got more than a 1 panel appearance of that San Francisco street/training team they were leading. The writer announcement could dampen even that excitement, but Carlos Gomez's art looks great so that is one thing to look forward to.

They always putting her on some irrelevant book that does nothing for her or the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They always putting her on some irrelevant book that does nothing for her or the line.
    Yeah this. Where is the book about Krakoa gaining a chokehold on global media and culture like South Korea in real-life over the last decade or so? They always be wasting Ali and then acting like she's useless and unusable.