Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Digital only, free to read (with some paid content for advanced strips) in their website. Vertical scrolling format, which means it rarely gets adapted to print format, unless it's a big hit.
    It's worth pointing out here that Marvel Unlimited has a number of webcomics in the same format, and some of them have been released in print form. The only thing stopping DC doing the same is probably Webtoon's exclusivity agreement.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's worth pointing out here that Marvel Unlimited has a number of webcomics in the same format, and some of them have been released in print form. The only thing stopping DC doing the same is probably Webtoon's exclusivity agreement.
    Are those full webtoon format, or just traditional vertical pages one over the following one? Because rearrange a pure webtoon format takes a full editing process that's probably not cheap, and the reason why I guess it's not easy to publish in paper. Some of webtoons in the original Webtoon site could be paper manwas who could sell fine in the west.

I mean, this is me guessing. But it dosen't seem to be an easy way for it to translate from one to another. If they're pure webtoons, woah. Kudos for Marvel.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-06-2022 at 10:20 AM.

I'm glad they're finally releasing more DC Webtoons (but no Superman or Wonder Woman?).

Happy Vixen is getting some love and it seems like an interesting approach to her character/mythos.

It'll be nice to see the Outlaws again and to see how this new writer approaches them.

I'm happy to be getting a Zatanna series, but less so that Constantine is along for the ride (why are these two so attached at the hip?) but I hope it doesn't come at the expense of Zee's character. And I hope she wears a lot of period dresses and fishnets.

Extraordinary Member

Suprised we’re not getting a super sons

Extraordinary Member

I was already wondering if they were even doing other series than the Batfamily Adventures.

I'm just hoping that they will be also successfully with these smaller properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Suprised we’re not getting a super sons
    I bet that’s coming. Kaminski (editor for the Superline) has hinted that while they’re not deaging Jon there will be some kid Jon stuff coming.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

now this is what I've been saying DC should be embracing. Despite people in the other thread bemoaning it.

Finally
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    now this is what I've been saying DC should be embracing. Despite people in the other thread bemoaning it.

Finally
    People are complaining about free comics?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    People are complaining about free comics?
    More complaining about the free comics not being about characters they're interested in.

Though I think the appropriate response is to not be enthused rather than be insulted or complain about it not being something you like. Like I could not care less about Red Hood garbage, though I do like Vixen and Zatanna so that's exciting.
    Last edited by Dred; 04-06-2022 at 10:15 PM.

All three sound great to me, I could live on an intravenous feed of Zatanna & Constantine for the rest of my life.

Happy to see Red Hood and Vixen to, I shall be tuning in.

Who made this title and purposely omitted Vixen who has her own comic but acted like Constantine would be getting his own instead of guest starring in Zatanna's ...he should have been the "and more" of this cbr title not Mari, not even the source did that... that kind of ticked me off not gonna lie.

Anyway, I'm always easily irritated in the late hours so ignore, but I am happy for my girl Vixen, finally something of value and substance is manifesting now if it could manifest in the main line, like what is so hard ...let me stop, anyway I hope Mari gets into modeling in this comic, I mean she is in NYC after all.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 04-06-2022 at 11:34 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer