Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    "the Sisterhood" would be more exciting...
    Eh...a rose by any other name.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I do not think Brand is making an X-Men team. I think she is simply influencing powerful people to make things happen.
    Nah, this is 100% how Brand is going to manipulate Vulcan.

"You can be the leader of the X-Men on Mars, like your brother is on Earth, so you can show everyone how powerful you are."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    "the Sisterhood" would be more exciting...
    Maddie is likely gonna be the one to get the girls back together in New Mutants she's definitely up to no good

This was a magnificent read, from beginning to end. Nameless shows Storm there is a cost to being the boss. Storm knows it will take a different kind of leader to lead the Arraki people. These aint the Morlocks.

Magneto is on “pause” mode. We know that won’t last too long (just when I thought I was out…) The new guy is interesting. I guess we’ll see if Psylocke thinks so too.

Vulcan becoming more insane by the day reminds us of just how dangerous he is. Why he’s roaming around freely, I put that on Scott and Alex.

What Cable said to Thunderbird was a low blow. Very low. I’m sure they may come to physical blows at some point.

Bobby is on to everbody, including Brand. A nice touch that he called Magneto “headmaster”. I’d like to see the rest of the New Mutants show up.

I think this Storm is going to be more edgy. She’s already become annoyed with Iscaa’s (and Brand’s) subtle nagging. But Iscaa wants action. It wouldn’t surprise me if she joined the brotherhood.

On a sidenote, just when I get used to one costume/uniform, they change it again! I think this time though, it’s meant to reflect the inner thinking if Storm. She has a long and varied history. She believes there are greater things than being a queen. Well go ahead and show’em Queen!
    Last edited by SugarMan; 04-06-2022 at 09:02 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This was FANTASTIC.

What a good call back with the Brotherhood reveal. It’s so Ironic because that was Storm’s first mission as Leader of the X-Men was to fight the Brotherhood now she is one. LOL. I’m excited to see Storm and Sunspot interact more because they rarely ever do.

I like Magneto and the Fisherman and I’d like to know more about this guy. A Human living in Amenth?! Wow.

I laughed so hard when Storm corrected Brand about “Colonizing” Mars. You tell her Storm. The Mutants didn’t colonized NOTHING.

Great Issue. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

I wouldn't be 100% sure Fisher King is human. He may have powers so subtle that he's not even aware that he's using them.

Especially if we take into account what the name "Fisher King" refers to. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being one of the 3 secret leaders of Arakko that we haven't seen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I wouldn't be 100% sure Fisher King is human. He may have powers so subtle that he's not even aware that he's using them.

Especially if we take into account what the name "Fisher King" refers to. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being one of the 3 secret leaders of Arakko that we haven't seen yet.
    Ah that would be interesting if he's one of the Night council members. And if he's a mutant with latent powers it may be interesting to see them manifest with the help of perhaps Magneto.

Or he's indeed just a human and he prefers to be alone as I'm sure some Arakki don't take kindly to his existence.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I like it. The whole point of Storm is that she isn't a queen or goddess.

Proudstar still being a dick upon resurrection feels on point, as everyone else on Krakoa can be a bit too forgive-and-forget to generate conflict. Also, him being mad about Cable turning his brother into a child soldier - Al Ewing is so good at mining continuity like this.

And also with the conflict between Sunspot and Vulcan - it's clear it was no accident that some people thought the "Child of the Sun" destroying the Dominions in Inferno was Roberto, and others Gabriel.

Thunderbird came out of nowhere. I really feel like his oneshot should have come out first so this wouldnt have felt as abrupt as it did

This is a good take. I did notice the wording said he wasn't born with access to weapons not that he was born without weapons. But after the thought/ fought typo i wasn't sure.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is a good take. I did notice the wording said he wasn't born with access to weapons not that he was born without weapons. But after the thought/ fought typo i wasn't sure.
    Or even simpler: Lie. After all, talking about his powers is how Summoner ended up dead.

This was just so good. Ewing's character work NEVER fails to impress me. Every character shines one way or another. Art was great.

Best x-book I've read in a good while.

Mighty Member

Ooh! This is something I can see Ewing doing.

And is a is such a master manipular. I don't know if her powers include seeing the future but is a had to abstain not because she didn't want to influence the decision unless she meant her powers literally influences events. But if she did vote to return to amenth they wouldn't be able to because selene brought back the external gate in immortal so there would in no theory be a way to teleport arrako back to amenth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

What is connection from psylocke and a fisher king? I'm confuse