Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force annual 1: Beast is a piece of ****

Sage found out orcrust is setting up a trap tells x force to ignore it.

Beast revised this was a plot by orcrust to test the limits of there powers says let stress test my teammates

He leads logan domino and quire in to a trap

Orcrust scientist has logan get cut to test healing speed; quire gets mental torture to develop counters to psy power, domino gets a murder maze to test luck powers.

Emma goes after hank for being a piece of ****.

Domino helps them escape.

Beast "they lived so what if orcrust gained alot of intelligence on heling factors and luck powers, possibly a way to replicates them and tested a Sonic device that turns psy powers agonist the user... they lived and we get there prototype so im in the right "

Quire and the team then suspect beast knew of the trap and sent them to die for his fun.

All in all hank is a piece of ****

Bit about Sage not wearing stilettos was weird. Has Beast ever even looked at Sage?
    Last edited by Frobisher; 04-06-2022 at 04:17 PM.

Incredible Member

I've never been a Beast fan ever so I never cared for anything relative to him. But can someone explain to me what the hell happened after the Morrison run that caused Beast to become pretty much McCoy from AoA? I stopped reading X-Men for a while after AvX and last I recall, Beast didn't agree with Cyclops over whatever and now suddenly Beast is just a blue McCoy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I've never been a Beast fan ever so I never cared for anything relative to him. But can someone explain to me what the hell happened after the Morrison run that caused Beast to become pretty much McCoy from AoA? I stopped reading X-Men for a while after AvX and last I recall, Beast didn't agree with Cyclops over whatever and now suddenly Beast is just a blue McCoy.
    Where to beginning, was it breaking time ? Siding with the inhumane over mutants? Self experimenting ? Endangering his friends to he could be the smartest man in the room ? Reverting to angry rants to justify actions so he's never wrong ? Who knows....

Mighty Member

Yeah, I don't understand them making him so unlikeable.

For an annual issue I thought this was good. In the XF 27 thread I mentioned that I think when we look at this issue combined with Beast and Brand's meeting in XF27 we might be looking at Beast betraying the Mutants for Brand/Orchis. If/when Percy leaves X-Force I wouldn't mind them giving Shammas a shot at taking over the title.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

862531.jpg

What if beast isn’t 616 beast?

As I said in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Can we euthanize Beast already? It would be a mercy killing, really...

Twenty years ago (man, I'm so old already!) I was angry about how the writers were treating him. Now, after pile upon pile of madness, stupidity, failure, hypocrisy and bad choices, I can no longer see this character as the original Beast anymore... it is a pathetic villain wearing old Hank's skin, whose only purpose is to cause a mess for the rest of the X-Men...
    Why is Beast still allowed to run around unsupervised? Why is he still given responsabilities and power...?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Where to beginning, was it breaking time ? Siding with the inhumane over mutants? Self experimenting ? Endangering his friends to he could be the smartest man in the room ? Reverting to angry rants to justify actions so he's never wrong ? Who knows....
    You forgot the genocides. And putting his friends/teammates in danger while trying to cover his genocides. And doubling down on his genocides, and spreading the genocidal plant technology like a plague, hoping to use it as a biological spy system...
    Last edited by Habis; 04-06-2022 at 05:02 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    862531.jpg

What if beast isn’t 616 beast?
    I mean, I maintain that at this point if they ever DO want to actually redeem Hank's character, the best bet is to just say that Onslaught swapped Dark Beast's back-up into a resurrected Hank back when he was still haunting the resurrection protocols, just to sow chaos.

Incredible Member

This X-Force continues to be most incompetent team in X-History. I was in favor of puting Sage in charge, but know I want a full new team.

Spectacular Member

I have a question why where there two X-Forces under different titles this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    This X-Force continues to be most incompetent team in X-History. I was in favor of puting Sage in charge, but know I want a full new team.
    Beast knowingly sent them on a mission where he assumed they would all die, not only did they accomplish their objective they all came back home alive, seems fairly competent to me. “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Maybe Brand did something to beast when he first visited the first sword station?

I mean, he was looking like a horse at this time too.
    Last edited by Aeon; 04-06-2022 at 11:18 PM.

Beast has been horrible since he became a cat.

This makes sense because cats are horrible. Your average cat will claw up your furniture, knock things off the table, and decide to sit on whatever you happen to want to read at the moment. Beast is a lot smarter than your average cat though, so he's stepped up the "being horrible" game.

Don't think for a minute that cats wouldn't be committing genocide and messing with the fabric of time if they knew how.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Beast has been horrible since he became a cat.

This makes sense because cats are horrible. Your average cat will claw up your furniture, knock things off the table, and decide to sit on whatever you happen to want to read at the moment. Beast is a lot smarter than your average cat though, so he's stepped up the "being horrible" game.

Don't think for a minute that cats wouldn't be committing genocide and messing with the fabric of time if they knew how.
    Cats do nice things sometimes. My sister had a pet rabbit that caught fleas which couldn't be completely removed by any means, and the poor critter looked like he was going to die... until my father left the rabbit with the cats by accident, and the cats grabbed the rabbit and cleaned him, removing every bug. From that point onward we allowed the cats free access to the rabbit, and the fleas never came back...

Also one of the female cats had sex with both the rabbit and with my sister's Yorkie.