Default Jess Chambers aka Kid Quick/The Flash Appreciation 2022

They are back this year, admittedly in their own mini-series about Teen Justice and the Pride One-shot instead of Dark Crisis, but Jess Chambers aka Kid Quick and our Future Flash looks to be in for a good year.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

From sway art on Twitter, they put all the characters on the pride variant in solo shots

https://mobile.twitter.com/JSwayArt/...21973894520835
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I had to click and check because my first reaction seeing Jesse Chambers aka Quick Kid" is "wasn't her name Jesse Quick"?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I had to click and check because my first reaction seeing Jesse Chambers aka Quick Kid" is "wasn't her name Jesse Quick"?
    Yeah they made the names too similar. It doesn’t help that their aunt on Earth-11 who is the Flash of that world is also named Jesse Quick.
    Words to live by.

I love their look from "Future State" and was hoping they'd appear with the others in the Dark Crisis promo art.
    Screenshot 2022-04-08 130518.jpg
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 04-08-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah they made the names too similar. It doesn’t help that their aunt on Earth-11 who is the Flash of that world is also named Jesse Quick.
    This is like XBox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and the first XBox

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Which is silly because Jesse Quick is already the Superhero name!

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I love their look from "Future State" and was hoping they'd appear with the others in the Dark Crisis promo art.
    Screenshot 2022-04-08 130518.jpg
    We can only hope that they show up at some point during Dark Crisis, it would be impressive to have them show up to help save the day. Maybe in the Flash tie-in.
    Words to live by.

Well would you look at who decided to show up this comic book day in their almost full Flash costume

Words to live by.

Now the question is, when is Jess going to visit Earth-0? Once they arrive, all they need is a time displaced Andy Curry (Future State was originally meant to be 20ish years in the future, so she needs to be either be from the future, or rapidly aged, time travel is definitely the preferable option) to have the full Future State Justice League team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Now the question is, when is Jess going to visit Earth-0? Once they arrive, all they need is a time displaced Andy Curry (Future State was originally meant to be 20ish years in the future, so she needs to be either be from the future, or rapidly aged, time travel is definitely the preferable option) to have the full Future State Justice League team.
    I’d prefer if they remained kids for now. If they really want to make an all legacy League that’s not YJ, I think Avery Ho and Kaldur make more sense as the Flash and Aquaman representatives in the present day than Jess and Andy. We don’t need another Jon Kent situation with Andy,

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They’re a Flash now, so they will come to Earth-0 eventually because of Flashes standard of jogging through the Multiverse.
    Words to live by.