Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

What Judge is doing is turning me into a Yankees fan. Lol, didn't think I could get that bag of BS out. Just kidding there, Yankees suck!

But I am a big Judge fan right now, dude is amazing. And he's now in some very elite company. Some non-steroid elite company.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I'm enjoying it, but its also a little melancholy imagining what it'd be if Bonds, McGuire and Sosa hadn't completely ruined the home run records

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'm enjoying it, but its also a little melancholy imagining what it'd be if Bonds, McGuire and Sosa hadn't completely ruined the home run records
    To be honest I dont even count that. I know they do but I am enjoying the Hell out of watching Judge doing what he is doing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    To be honest I dont even count that. I know they do but I am enjoying the Hell out of watching Judge doing what he is doing.
    Me neither. It's been 61 for over 60 years.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Which is why I hope those cheats NEVER get into Cooperstown.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Which is why I hope those cheats NEVER get into Cooperstown.
    That include Willie Mays who admitted he used Greenies (i.e. amphetamines) through most of his career?

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Rest in Peace to former Dodger great Maury Wills, at 89.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maury-wil...170841586.html

A Dodger Great.

wills1962.jpg

Ranger Saurez, Zach Eflin and Jose Alvarado held the Braves to six hits in a 1-0 nailbiting Phillies win over Atlanta last night. With San Deigo having lost to St. Louis, the Phightins are now only half a game behind the Fathers for the second Wild Card while Milwaukee remains 2 1/2 back after beating Cincinnati.

Congratulations to Albert Pujols, who hammered 2 home runs (#699 and #700) tonight against the Dodgers to become only the 4th major leaguer to join the 700 HR club!

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Yeah Pujos joining the 700 club is fantastic, if this is his final year its been a really magical farewell season

Aaron Nola who, in past seasons, came up short in September, unfurled perhaps his best start of the season at a critical time last night, throwing six shutout innings while fanning eight in a 9-1 thumping of Atlanta. With the win, the Phils are now a half game up on San Diego for the second NL Wild Card spot and 2 1/2 up on Milwaukee, our magical number down to nine with twelve games to play, more importantly, we own the tiebreaker over both the Padres and Brewers, increasing our chances of making the postseason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Congratulations to Albert Pujols, who hammered 2 home runs (#699 and #700) tonight against the Dodgers to become only the 4th major leaguer to join the 700 HR club!

-M
    Long one of my favorite players, first ballot HOFer without question.

I am really happy that Pujols got to 700. he has had a great career and he has earned it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Aaron Nola who, in past seasons, came up short in September, unfurled perhaps his best start of the season at a critical time last night, throwing six shutout innings while fanning eight in a 9-1 thumping of Atlanta. With the win, the Phils are now a half game up on San Diego for the second NL Wild Card spot and 2 1/2 up on Milwaukee, our magical number down to nine with twelve games to play, more importantly, we own the tiebreaker over both the Padres and Brewers, increasing our chances of making the postseason.
    Yep Nola did great, as did the Phillies bats. So awesome to take the first 2 games of the series. Hopefully we can get another one tonight or tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member

Say you're the guy at the game who catches Judge's 61 or 62, what would you do with it? Legally, it's yours to do with what you want. And they'd be worth north of $1.5 million or even more?