Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

The Reds won today! That is right they get amazing win number 4.

And the following in no way shape or form helped them get it.

The Starting Catcher for the Pirates being injured, the back up catcher being ejected, 2 defensive errors, 7 missed call balls/strikes that extended at bats that would produce 5 runs.

Nope the Reds won it on pure talent and skill
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The Reds won today! That is right they get amazing win number 4.

And the following in no way shape or form helped them get it.

The Starting Catcher for the Pirates being injured, the back up catcher being ejected, 2 defensive errors, 7 missed call balls/strikes that extended at bats that would produce 5 runs.

Nope the Reds won it on pure talent and skill
    Congratulations! Now, try for two tomorrow! No pressure, right?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Michael Kay is right. All new stadiums should have been built with roofs. Retractable or notm
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Congratulations! Now, try for two tomorrow! No pressure, right?
    Nope. Try for two tonight! it is double header Saturday
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Phillies-Mets rained out for a second straight day as the weather here in Philly continues being crappy. Looks like the game will be made up as a single admission twinbill tomorrow.
    God that is a bummer. Getting set for weekend baseball. And two games in a row rained out. I would be mad!

God that is a bummer. Getting set for weekend baseball. And two games in a row rained out. I would be mad!
    Not quite. After Thursday's debacle, I’m perfectly content to step away for a couple of days. The Sixers cheered me up with a win last night, and I’ve got lots of NBA and NHL playoff action to keep me happy today.

Not quite. After Thursday's debacle, I’m perfectly content to step away for a couple of days. The Sixers cheered me up with a win last night, and I’ve got lots of NBA and NHL playoff action to keep me happy today.
    Well thats a good weekend then

For me my sports are the NFl and MLB. If my Reds get rained out and I dont like who is on MLB Network then I am done for the day

Well thats a good weekend then

For me my sports are the NFl and MLB. If my Reds get rained out and I dont like who is on MLB Network then I am done for the day
    I’m all over the board when it comes to sports. This morning, I watched golf, then, in the early afternoon, college lacrosse before Bucks-Celtics came on. Tomorrow, it’ll be Premier League Soccer in the morning before NHL playoff action in the afternoon, then, ending the day with game four of Heat-Sixers.

I’m all over the board when it comes to sports. This morning, I watched golf, then, in the early afternoon, college lacrosse before Bucks-Celtics came on. Tomorrow, it’ll be Premier League Soccer in the morning before NHL playoff action in the afternoon, then, ending the day with game four of Heat-Sixers.
    A true man of the world

In "It was nice while it lasted News."

The Reds follow up their 9-2 win over the Pirates in the early game with being down 7-2 in the 4th in the late game.

We could come back in the 9th but hey we aint playing the Phillies
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-07-2022 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Michael Kay is right. All new stadiums should have been built with roofs. Retractable or notm
    After the Yankees and Rangers got rained out two days in a row, I would have to agree.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    After the Yankees and Rangers got rained out two days in a row, I would have to agree.
    I don’t. Most stadiums, financed near fully by taxpayer dollars because owners know they can extort cities for the cash instead of footing the bill themselves are expensive enough as it is, adding roofs would make the cost prohibitive. Besides, these sort of annual schedule screwups only happen early in the season when the weather is unsettled during the changeover from winter to spring. Soon enough, things will settle down and games will go off without a hitch.

It's pretty cool, I'm watching some Sunday morning baseball on NBC. Holding me over till the Phillies come on. Double header today for them.

I don’t. Most stadiums, financed near fully by taxpayer dollars because owners know they can extort cities for the cash instead of footing the bill themselves are expensive enough as it is, adding roofs would make the cost prohibitive. Besides, these sort of annual schedule screwups only happen early in the season when the weather is unsettled during the changeover from winter to spring. Soon enough, things will settle down and games will go off without a hitch.
    That last bit was sarcastic? Yes?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Considering the Pirates lost the series with the Reds, and I watched their AAA affiliate, the Indianapolis Indians, lose to the Reds' AAA affiliate, the Louisville Bats, 4 out of 5 times last week...

Yeah, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.