Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Since Infinite Crisis is back in canon for the current continuity history, Superboy Prime Punch then ^^
    Mmm, nah. I reject, and substitute my own head canon of Jason being brought back by Death of the Endless herself, after inviting him to tea and a little discussion on literary classics.

Get the Wolfman/Perez Titans line-up back together and add The Creeper. I think the Creeper would make for some interesting interactions with the group.
    Last edited by Alan2099; 04-10-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Get the Wolfman/Perez Titans line-up back together and add The Creeper. I think the Creeper would make for some interesting interactions with the group.
    But Gar was already a member of the Wolfman/Perez run.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    But Gar was already a member of the Wolfman/Perez run.
    LOL, well played and correct.

Has this been done?
    I def. wouldn't use the awful 'magical' version of Vic (though there'd be shout outs to it). this'd be the inquisitive street lever w. mad MA skills. and a Zen outlook on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Has this been done?
    I def. wouldn't use the awful 'magical' version of Vic (though there'd be shout outs to it). this'd be the inquisitive street lever w. mad MA skills. and a Zen outlook on life.
    Vic surely could join Trenchcoat Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    If Birds of Prey is considered to be a Batman "universe" book, I would have to say no thanks because I'd hate for people who are unfamiliar with Vixen to start thinking she is a Batman character. But I don't think her guest-starring in that book (like she has done before) would hurt anything.
    Gail Simone wanted her to join but the idea got vetoed I believe.

Always will be curious to see what she would've done with her.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Need a new All-Star Squadron. With Starfire (Kory).
    "Cable was right!"

Has this been done?
    Nope. But it would be dope.

I agree. I'm not a fan of Nu52 magic Question either. Much prefer O'Neill and Rucka interpretations.

Though if you need a 'magic Question' on JLD there is the 'urban shaman' version from Rick Veitch's 'Question Falling Places' mini series where the mask is a hallucinogen that allows Vic to 'speak' to the city's spiritual auras. Either him or the O'Neill Question would be a good fit on JLD.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    If Birds of Prey is considered to be a Batman "universe" book, I would have to say no thanks because I'd hate for people who are unfamiliar with Vixen to start thinking she is a Batman character. But I don't think her guest-starring in that book (like she has done before) would hurt anything.
    Well, Black Canary has been part of the team for two decades and no one thinks of her as a 'Bat' character. She's more associated with the Arrow franchise.

Plus, the BOP operates on a much wider, global scale than Gotham.

Dale Gunn on the Legion of Doom as their Maintenance Man.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Nope. But it would be dope.

I agree. I'm not a fan of Nu52 magic Question either. Much prefer O'Neill and Rucka interpretations.

Though if you need a 'magic Question' on JLD there is the 'urban shaman' version from Rick Veitch's 'Question Falling Places' mini series where the mask is a hallucinogen that allows Vic to 'speak' to the city's spiritual auras. Either him or the O'Neill Question would be a good fit on JLD.
    Ty, and wow, I hadn’t thought of Vic’s urban Shaman mini in years. You’re right that he’d fit right in w. the JLD!

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Makes me think, what would a modern day All Star Squadron look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    According to a few different sites I went to just now, the Squadron was…

The Squadron was initially chaired by Hawkman and the JSA members participated freely. The core of the Squadron, however, was made up of lesser-known heroes like Liberty Belle, Firebrand, Johnny Quick, Hawkgirl, Commander Steel, Robotman and the Shining Knight.

…where the second stringers were, w. the occasional first string character(s) showing up.
    IMO they were the West Coast Avengers/Fantastic Force/X-Factor of their time, so I’d start there if building a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Sounds interesting. Kory would be great. My only addition would be Kate Spencer: Manhunter

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-15-2022 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Dale Gunn on the Legion of Doom as their Maintenance Man.
    Dale Gunn joins the BOP where Dinah, Babs, Helena and Zinda all compete for his affections for some inexplicable reason.

Ty, and wow, I hadn’t thought of Vic’s urban Shaman mini in years. You’re right that he’d fit right in w. the JLD!
    You're welcome. Yeah, that mini is underrated and I always loved how versatile Question is as a character that different writers can just create their interpretation of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    If we're talking modern versions of older heroes now working for the government I can see it including characters like Guardian, Hector, the Khalid as Dr Fate, Bulleteer, the Freedom Fighters, the Forces of July, Captain Atom, Citizen Steel and may be throw in characters like Metamorpho.