Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I remember this kind of started because many said Disney-or at least it's leadership-wasn't doing enough in the first place.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I remember this kind of started because many said Disney-or at least it's leadership-wasn't doing enough in the first place.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.
    I think it was that Disney has made some PR moves over the last few claiming that they want to be more "inclusive" then it came out that they have supposedly donated to politicians that backed the Don't Say Gay Bill. So now they're doing a Mea Culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It is always easy for me to tell if a person's view has any merit. And if they feel that equality for others is being pushed on them and it is a bad thing? That says a lot about the POS type of person they are.

I never understood how a black Stormtrooper ruined anyone's childhood. Or a gay Superman ruined a childhood. Yet here we are in that world.

The fact we live in a world where humans viewing other humans as the same and equal as being some part of a huge liberal agenda is really really sad and sickening.

And that goes for any group. We all deserve to be treated equal. This is a basic human right. it should not even be a debate.
    I think its hard for many in the majority to see equality for what it is, and they'd rather not try quite honestly. Equality somehow translates as "status quo" because people refuse to have empathy for those they disagree with.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.