Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Default Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

Two new Kingdom Hearts games got announced

https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/st...Z7uudmVSA&s=19

I'm not the fan of this series that I use to be but I still have a mild interest whenever a new one pops up. Can't say I care for Sora ending up in modern Japan.

I fell off in DDD and didn't care to play KH3 pass the demo. The Xehanort saga became a turnoff and I rather they retire Sora.

But KH4 looks fun and I think Missing Link is connected to Union and Unchained.

Quadratum gave me Shibuya from the World Ends With You feels.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-10-2022 at 09:09 AM.

So trailer confirms hercules world and return of the jedi worlds! So star wars here and marvel last game with big hero 6 so where are the muppets disney?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    So trailer confirms hercules world and return of the jedi worlds! So star wars here and marvel last game with big hero 6 so where are the muppets disney?
    Muppet Treasure Island would fit nicely into the Kingdom Hearts stuff IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

This is a franchise I keep hearing about and being super intimidated to start given how crazy complex it is at this point.

They could do with Muppets what they did with Winnie The Pooh, right? Something a bit more self contained?

I figure if they can include Star Wars they can include Marvel, probably with both the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy (those would be my personal picks). Since Square has done games for both it makes sense. I also think they could include something from both the prequels and sequels for Star Wars.

I look forward to playing this in 8 years when it comes out and still not being able to understand the story.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans