Default The Batman (Robbat Batinbat) vs the other Batmen

The Batman fights all other Batmen, can which ones can he beat? They fight on the roof of a skyscraper.

1. Adam West
    2. Micheal Keaton
    3. Val Kilmer
    4. George Clooney
    4. Christian Bale
    5. Ben Affleck

Round 2: Battle Royal they all fight in their Batmobiles, in Gotham City.

West: Pattinson should take it easily, better combat training and armor against West's brawling and spandex. Unless there is some relevant Bat-Spray I missed in West's utility Belt.

Keaton: Pattinson is taller, and has better armor. Depends on whether or not you consider Keaton being a bullet-timer. As I said on other threads, him having one bullet-timing feat in two movies while getting tagged several times is not enough for me, hence Battinson winning that one in my book.

Kilmer/Clooney: I do remember both of those guys being more agile than Battinson, I'd need to recheck those guys, it's been a while since I watched those two movies.

Bale: Bale is stronger (more consistently one-hit KOing people, lifting the armored, Liam Neeson-sized Ra's with one arm while Battinson needed Gordon's help to lift that corrupt cop on the Batsignal building), does better against multiple opponents. Battinson does have the armor advantage here. Still, a majority to Bale, with Pattinson taking maybe 2, 3 max out of 10 with the Rocky strategy for now.

Batfleck: Batfleck stomps, significantly better strength and skill, taking 2 dozen mercs bought with Lex Luthor money, right after a difficult fight against Superman (even taking Kryptonite into account) is better than taking down a dozen Dark Web Twitch subscribers and needing adrenaline to finish that fight. I'd say Pattinson is still better armored globally speaking, but it's much closer than the others (remember those two headshots Batfleck took at point-blank range?)

Fight 2: The Pattmobile is not that impressive, so far, as far as Batmobiles go. I'd give it to either the Tumbler's superior weaponry or the Fleckmobile's durability.
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 04-11-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Fight 2: The Pattmobile is not that impressive, so far, as far as Batmobiles go. I'd give it to either the Tumbler's superior weaponry or the Fleckmobile's durability.
    The Keaton-mobile was pretty tough and well armed, plus it had that shell that could deploy to make it even tougher and pop out a bomb while turtling.

Batfleck, aside from murder stomping goons, is pretty much comics Batman when it comes to fighting. So, he would probably be the hardest to beat outside the Batmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    The Batman fights all other Batmen, can which ones can he beat? They fight on the roof of a skyscraper.

1. Adam West
    2. Micheal Keaton
    3. Val Kilmer
    4. George Clooney
    4. Christian Bale
    5. Ben Affleck

Round 2: Battle Royal they all fight in their Batmobiles, in Gotham City.
    3 of those are the same batman.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    The Keaton-mobile was pretty tough and well armed, plus it had that shell that could deploy to make it even tougher and pop out a bomb while turtling.
    A fair point, actually. However, both the Tumbler and the Fleckmobile are much more, well, mobile than the Keatonmobile (the Pattmobile is faster and more agile too, but doesn't have weaponry). Plus the shell was only useful when not moving.

A fair point, actually. However, both the Tumbler and the Fleckmobile are much more, well, mobile than the Keatonmobile (the Pattmobile is faster and more agile too, but doesn't have weaponry). Plus the shell was only useful when not moving.
    But very effective for tanking a big explosion from point blank range.

Edit: looked up the answer myself. Yeah, Keaton, Val, and Clooney are all the same batman just like how Reeves and Routh Supermen are the same Superman.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

West: Pattinson should take it easily, better combat training and armor against West's brawling and spandex. Unless there is some relevant Bat-Spray I missed in West's utility Belt.

Keaton: Pattinson is taller, and has better armor. Depends on whether or not you consider Keaton being a bullet-timer. As I said on other threads, him having one bullet-timing feat in two movies while getting tagged several times is not enough for me, hence Battinson winning that one in my book.

Kilmer/Clooney: I do remember both of those guys being more agile than Battinson, I'd need to recheck those guys, it's been a while since I watched those two movies.

Bale: Bale is stronger (more consistently one-hit KOing people, lifting the armored, Liam Neeson-sized Ra's with one arm while Battinson needed Gordon's help to lift that corrupt cop on the Batsignal building), does better against multiple opponents. Battinson does have the armor advantage here. Still, a majority to Bale, with Pattinson taking maybe 2, 3 max out of 10 with the Rocky strategy for now.

Batfleck: Batfleck stomps, significantly better strength and skill, taking 2 dozen mercs bought with Lex Luthor money, right after a difficult fight against Superman (even taking Kryptonite into account) is better than taking down a dozen Dark Web Twitch subscribers and needing adrenaline to finish that fight. I'd say Pattinson is still better armored globally speaking, but it's much closer than the others (remember those two headshots Batfleck took at point-blank range?)

That was Venum not adrenaline FYI.