Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Mars

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Said with lots of sarcasm! They should just steal the land from the local Martians.Thats not easy.
    You know. An army of battle happy mutants fighting an army of 20 meter tall heat ray firing tentacle armed tripod walkers would make for an interesting two page spread... or a heavy metal album cover.

Though expect to hear a lot of "Ullaaaaa!"
    Last edited by Grunty; 04-13-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Poor Matt Damon
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I dunno... the Avengers have the Phoenix, the Starbrand, Allfather Thor, Tony Stark with his Godslayer Armor, and a Ghost Rider able to pilot a dead Celestial... Clea, in addition to her own power, probably knows how to unleash the Mindless Ones, who put several galactic empires against the ropes... Dr. Doom probably has some really nasty things prepared for the Arakki... Kang would try to avoid his own past being rewritten... there are all the Eternals, who, if desperate, could release Uranus, who is like Thanos Plus and in control of a bunch of Celestial mass destruction weapons... like a couple dozen pantheons of gods, each of them led by an Odin-like Godhead... the Children of the Vault... all these AIs that, according to the Avengers and Iron Man books are living hidden among humans... etc.

I can't see the Arraki winning in a head-on open invasion...

Thanos has good instinct to sense fellow psychopaths he can manipulate to do his dirty work. Do you remember how he manipulated the zombies, bugs and murderbots in Secret Wars II...?
    Well yeah ,but we are yet to know the true power of Arraki apart from the bureaucratic crap.Maybe the night table trio are Arrako's X-Force of Omegas or absolute chaos lords that all summoners worship. If Arrako is to be a long term viable autonomous threat we could yet be surprised.