Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Finally someone calls things as they are, bravo, that's an invasion, call it whatever you want but it is what it is, we also see it in real life in countries that love to steal resources from others and launch horrible wars where only innocent pay.
    Steal resources from others? Who? To whom they belonged to? Who was using them? Which war was launched?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Mars wasn’t doing jack all before the mutants showed up. Now it’s the center of Sol. Talk about a major upgrade. Also can you invade something if nothing lives there? Did we call it invading the moon when we went there?
    Lol was thinking the same thing. “Invasion” definitely feels like a STRETCH to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    All of this. And it's become home to other living beings that likely had no place to go, thanks to a now resource-rich planet with job opportunities. So this whole "only for their own kind" argument is bunk.

No the argument does still hold merit especially when, as this panel states, they find opportunity in that one section. When it came to the formation of that port it was even mentioned that that is the only safe neutral zone. Beyond that it’s basically the wilderness inhabited by the Arakki.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    No the argument does still hold merit especially when, as this panel states, they find opportunity in that one section. When it came to the formation of that port it was even mentioned that that is the only safe neutral zone. Beyond that it’s basically the wilderness inhabited by the Arakki.
    And yet people just can't go to Latervia, Atlantis, Wakanda, etc. Humans should learn how to breath underwater and swim in space next so they can just go wherever they want. We know if they could get there they would, see the mansion lawn. How dare they be subject to the laws of a world they visit. Can anyone live on the skrull homeworld? Kree? Shiar? Attilian? Asgard? Are they not subject to the laws of those planets and plains? Why is it different now?
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-11-2022 at 12:12 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Everyone is just going to pretend no one was on Mars.
    Ex Nihilus died on the way to his home planet.

Hellion Highballs
    I'll take 50, and I'm including a big tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

This thread sure would have been a lot shorter if only certain people had access to some kind of free resource where you can find out what words mean!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Any chance of an Earth vs. Mars war touching off in the next century or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    This thread sure would have been a lot shorter if only certain people had access to some kind of free resource where you can find out what words mean!
    or if some were exhibiting fairness and not expecting mutants to just be less than. Their council can't rule because of this. They invaded mars because of that. And yet one person can rule the entire shiar with no elections, doom rules with no elections, tchalla use to rule, the skrulls, the kree. well now both of those are basically run by the same person Teddy. But 12 members of a council with varying opinions is undemocratic and wrong, yet that's more voices than most are getting speaking for them. Xandra doesn't need to vote.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Any chance of an Earth vs. Mars war touching off in the next century or so?
    Considering that chances are slim the terraformed Mars is even going to last 2 or 3 in universe years (8-12 real world years), i wouldn't bet on it. Unless the war is 20 people with super powers on either side charging each other in a 6 issue event comic which will barely leave a mark on Marvel history.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Considering that chances are slim the terraformed Mars is even going to last 2 or 3 in universe years (8-12 real world years), i wouldn't bet on it. Unless the war is 20 people with super powers on either side charging each other in a 6 issue event comic which will barely leave a mark on Marvel history.
    I hope they at least take advantage of it and let people like thor visit. maybe it will produce new storylines rather than changing his paternity etc. I could easily imagine him having the time of his life on arrako.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So the planet is not mutant-only. Regardless if it's a specific section or not they are welcoming other alien races and quickly, considering they gained dozens of residents within days. I would guess if humans had easy access to the planet then they would be eligible to move there too.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

The brought in some immigrants to perform menial labor, it is not like they could get any Krakoans to do it.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

So the planet is not mutant-only. Regardless if it's a specific section or not they are welcoming other alien races and quickly, considering they gained dozens of residents within days. I would guess if humans had easy access to the planet then they would be eligible to move there too.
    It really begs the Question if this was the other way around and Humans where the one to Terraform Mars. Do you think they would be accepting to other Alien Races living on Mars?........NOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    It really begs the Question if this was the other way around and Humans where the one to Terraform Mars. Do you think they would be accepting to other Alien Races living on Mars?........NOPE.
    Well we know it for a fact because only their dead bodies are welcome on phobos which has been terraformed in a sense by humans and post humans. I wonder if any human can live on planet orichis. How dare they not inform other humans about their planet so they can go there too. At least mutants aren't hiding arrako.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.