Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    It's Emma's Hellfire Gala look.
    If I was Emma, I’d be exceedingly cautious about using a costume with that sword shaped cut out on it…

62C5E48E-E24E-40B7-A7ED-B72A07A3453F.jpg

From 1980s CB, the delightful Sat-yr-9’s logo.
    EE63FDD4-C68A-4719-B624-BED24961A0DD.jpg
    https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Sat-Yr-9

Haha, of course C-Monster uses save-scumming as the metaphor for how Sinister’s Moira clones work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    further proof that Xavier is only recruiting models.

Astonishing Member

Selene not exactly proving her capability to be on the Quiet Council by responding to her not getting a seat by unleashing some unholy undead monster on the island...but who am I kidding, they're mostly all autocrats or oligarchs anyway.

Astonishing Member

Not really a fan of pigeon-holing Exodus as a Captain America on steroids. 800 years is a long time ,but it would make for a far richer backstory if Exodus was free of the cave for the better part of his life say from birth to the Salem Witch trials which fits his era to a T and then have him be in the cave for exactly 300 years before his debut. The whole stasis thing seriously undermines the potential for an experientially rich character. Alas we get what we get I guess.Coming onto 30 years next year since the birth of Exodus as a character, hope he gets to have a big say in affairs.
    Last edited by Rev9; 04-12-2022 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    The only thing Charles rescued from the mansion for the House Of X was the casting couch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Selene not exactly proving her capability to be on the Quiet Council by responding to her not getting a seat by unleashing some unholy undead monster on the island...but who am I kidding, they're mostly all autocrats or oligarchs anyway.
    I mean you mess with the bull you get the horns *shrug* Selene is many things and PETTY is one of them. They also can't boot her off into the Pit because she's makes sure Krakao doesn't EAT THEM ALL why they didnt give her a seat in the first place is baffling.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    That's more one of these hidden laws of nature in the Marvel Universe (and many drawn fictional universes). If you are a reappearing character you have a 80% chance of becomming more attractive looking over time. Especialy if you are a hero. Villians have a 50/50 chances depending on what suits their character better.

It's like a curse of glamour (joking).

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Haha, of course C-Monster uses save-scumming as the metaphor for how Sinister’s Moira clones work.
    I wonder when the evil talking flower will start to show up?
    Last edited by Grunty; 04-12-2022 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Kurt: Is truly NOVUN going to compliment my Beard??
    Colossus: Tovarisch, please.
    Ororo: Honestly Kurt, get OFF the table.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    That's more one of these hidden laws of nature in the Marvel Universe (and many drawn fictional universes). If you are a reappearing character you have a 80% chance of becomming more attractive looking over time. Especialy if you are a hero. Villians have a 50/50 chances depending on what suits their character better.

It's like a curse of glamour (joking).

I wonder when the evil talking flower will start to show up?
    I love they used to at least make an effort at explaining it like when Rachael Grey's appearance change was explained in Excalibur to be because of Mojo's body shoppe.