All-New Member

Default New member introduction and very newb question about Batman Universe.

Hello All,
    So I am maybe a little late to the comic book universe. I am 43 and randomly got an annual subscription to Batman as a Christmas present. I thought it was a weird gift at first because I have never read comic books but now I am totally hooked on these things. I read Batman issues 118 through 121 and I have been branching out and reading other comics like Watchmen and some old EC comic titles. I also subscribed to Detective Comics and Action Comics but haven't gotten any of those yet.

Edit: Question deleted, read sticky...
    Last edited by Kugelblitz; 04-11-2022 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Read Sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelblitz View Post
    Hello All,
    So I am maybe a little late to the comic book universe. I am 43 and randomly got an annual subscription to Batman as a Christmas present. I thought it was a weird gift at first because I have never read comic books but now I am totally hooked on these things. I read Batman issues 118 through 121 and I have been branching out and reading other comics like Watchmen and some old EC comic titles. I also subscribed to Detective Comics and Action Comics but haven't gotten any of those yet.

Edit: Question deleted, read sticky...
    Welcome. You're just in time. The batman books have been hit and miss for the last five years or so but one of the best writers in the business Chip Zdarsky (current writer of daredevil) is coming on starting in Batman 125, July 5th. Detective comics is getting a new writer in June as well, Ram V (justice league dark, swamp thing) so things are looking up!

Welcome to the forum .