Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    BANNED

Hasn't Logan & X-Force(less) been dealing w/the light-fearing bloodsuckers for a while now? Then there's Otherworld's vamp kingdom Sevalith, too. Is it possible that this is some sort of dry run almost, for any or even all of them, against what they see as some of their potentially biggest, mutant threats?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Hasn't Logan & X-Force(less) been dealing w/the light-fearing bloodsuckers for a while now? Then there's Otherworld's vamp kingdom Sevalith, too. Is it possible that this is some sort of dry run almost, for any or even all of them, against what they see as some of their potentially biggest, mutant threats?
    I've been saying, send Dazzler, Strobe and Lightbright against the vampires! They would do a much better work than Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I'll admit I'm not always the biggest fan of Williams' stuff, but I'm one hundred percent on board with this if the recent breakup Ali's getting over is that nonsense Spurrier was teasing with her and Dr. Nemesis - like, if skipping to the finish line of that at least gets us past it ever really getting page time, I'm totally okay with that.

Literally can't think of a single pairing I've hated more in recent years. I get the whole opposites attract thing, and I'm all for random pairings at times, but that just....did not work for me at all and the sooner its in the rear view mirror, the better IMO, lmao.
    Agree with this 100%...

their pairing has a natural chemistry that's just HILARIOUS, and entertaining as hell, but also has the potential to be warm & even... *unassumingly* poignant, underneath it all. OH, and...

�� HOT AF!! ��

NOBODY'S VIRTUE is SAFE around Ali, EVER, lol... *NOBODY'S!*

Before there was ever a Gambit, DAZZler was THE... X-Men's OG, MUTANT HEDONIST/sensualist!!

Also, AIPTcomics' Leah Williams dishes ‘X-Terminators’ details on House of X podcast

Think Tarantino.

AFA her breakup goes, can't imagine ANYBODY...
    bein' upset if it is indeed w/that huge *A$$hat*...
    Doc ToXic, least of all Alison herself... +her FANS!!!... That character takes contemptible to a whole new level - GOOD RIDDANCE!! ��
    I'm starting to think Ali has a secret fetish for older, ornery, men...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm guessing it's both, but there will almost certainly be a lot of the latter. Leah Williams doesn't shy away from fanservice, regardless of gender.
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think so too. That’s why I ship her and Cable together. But her and Logan would be cool too… if the latter could move on from Jean. Or I suppose in the Krakoan era he doesn’t have to and they could all just f@#$ on the reg. *shrugs*
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Agree with this 100%...

their pairing has a natural chemistry that's just HILARIOUS, and entertaining as hell, but also has the potential to be warm & even... *unassumingly* poignant, underneath it all. OH, and...

🔥 HOT AF!! 🔥

NOBODY'S VIRTUE is SAFE around Ali, EVER, lol... *NOBODY'S!*

Before there was ever a Gambit, DAZZler was THE... X-Men's OG, MUTANT HEDONIST/sensualist!!

Also, AIPTcomics' Leah Williams dishes ‘X-Terminators’ details on House of X podcast

Think Tarantino.

AFA her breakup goes, can't imagine ANYBODY...
    bein' upset if it is indeed w/that huge *A$$hat*...
    Doc ToXic, least of all Alison herself... +her FANS!!!... That character takes contemptible to a whole new level - GOOD RIDDANCE!! 🖕
    Ironically that wasn't the first time Logan slept with her during that Wolverine BTI series. When Diamondback and Dazzler had switched bodies, Diamondback slept with Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Ironically that wasn't the first time Logan slept with her during that Wolverine BTI series. When Diamondback and Dazzler had switched bodies, Diamondback slept with Logan.
    Forgot about that. Such a weird series that was. But fun IMO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think different X-Men relationships had many perks and can get really enjoyable to read them because there are so many different character personalities out there in these books unlike any other. Relationships can get too cliched at times when you look outside x-books

even though i know dazzler and jubillee do not have the same powers]...visually they can look the same so i don't really understand the inclusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    I've been saying, send Dazzler, Strobe and Lightbright against the vampires! They would do a much better work than Wolverine.
    Honestly, I haven't once thought about Ali... 'the Vampire Slayer', and how well it works, until this. Never even *dawn*d on me and now it's like duh, of course, in hindsight. The REAL ? is, tho... why hasn't BLADE, and where is he & how come X-Force hasn't sought him out, for help? What about Morbius, or better yet, mutants have their own X-pert:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Cool!
    I think so too. That’s why I ship her and Cable together. But her and Logan would be cool too… if the latter could move on from Jean. Or I suppose in the Krakoan era he doesn’t have to and they could all just f@#$ on the reg. *shrugs*
    I think Ali has a thing for men in general, and probably even some women, too. I could see her & Cable clicking, just going by her Mojoverse freedom-fighter days for starters, as the common denominator. And even before Krakoa, I could *easily* see Dazz & Logan being FWB, just taking their BTI interaction into account alone.

Over the last several yrs. I've gotten the impression Ali has a bit of an adrenaline junkie in her, so she likes a challenge, or perhaps... *to* challenge, lol, would be more apt. *On top* of that, she suffers from the same, ever-present compleX SO MANY other X-Men do [hello Summers brothers, Bobby, Warren, Lorna, Shiro, etc., etc.]... DADDY ISSUES!!

That is weird, and pretty messed up. Would Dazzler remember it, though? I mean, it was her body, but DB's mind.

I think different X-Men relationships had many perks and can get really enjoyable to read them because there are so many different character personalities out there in these books unlike any other. Relationships can get too cliched at times when you look outside x-books
    ABSOLUTELY agreed, the mutants have a myriad of personalities & all the peculiarities that come with 'em, making for the most sweepingly OPERATIC yet relatable relationships of any action-adventure, sci-fi dramedy ever! And convoluted, of course, in *true sudsy* fashion. Oh, and HORNY, that's a must.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 05-01-2022 at 06:36 PM.

I think Ali has a thing for men in general, and probably even some women, too. I could see her & Cable clicking, just going by her Mojoverse freedom-fighter days for starters, as the common denominator.

Over the last several yrs. I've gotten the impression Ali has a bit of an adrenaline junkie in her, so she likes a challenge…
    8B2492A1-2741-4EFF-AC29-0C62A190A301.jpg

Hot couple

BANNED

They would be, and while I'd already thought about their visual/background similarities & how he could even pass for an older, more buff & gruff Longshot...

I had forgotten about his relationship with their boy,
    'Star, which if I remember right... was pretty tight?
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 05-01-2022 at 08:04 PM.

He trained ‘Star and was his leader and mentor. Basically Cable’s already his step-daddy.

The REAL ? is, tho... why hasn't BLADE, and where is he & how come X-Force hasn't sought him out, for help?
    Blade's been busy with Darkhold, Heroes Reborn the Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Amazing Member

This will be a boring mini that I will pass.

Jesse James predicts this one will be on the worst mini list at the voting when the year ends.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    This will be a boring mini that I will pass.

Jesse James predicts this one will be on the worst mini list at the voting when the year ends.
    X Lives/Deaths of Wolverine was this year. They are also printing X-Men Green.