Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Where is Mortis by the way ?
    On the queue behind Rusty Collins, Beautiful Dreamer and Diamond Lil.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    On the queue behind Rusty Collins, Beautiful Dreamer and Diamond Lil.
    Not really considering she isnt dead

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really considering she isnt dead
    She isn't, isn't she ?
    She should be the high priestess of the Crucible.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    + Neal and Heather
    I admire your good taste!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

She isn't, isn't she ?
    I would change her powers to suspended animation instead of death. She can then bring back everyone she killed and the cat.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

She isn't, isn't she ?
    Nope. I think she was last seen in the Utopia era. After Necrosha she was put in a coma and in the X-men infirmary. Id like to believe she eventually woke up and is living her life somewhere, having been one of the mutants to choose not to come to Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I would change her powers to suspended animation instead of death. She can then bring back everyone she killed and the cat.
    So she should change her name to Comatis ?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nope. I think she was last seen in the Utopia era. After Necrosha she was put in a coma and in the X-men infirmary. Id like to believe she eventually woke up and is living her life somewhere, having been one of the mutants to choose not to come to Krakoa
    That would make sense for the character.

Leah Williams on the House of X podcast.

Episode 136 - Exclusive X-TERMINATORS Interview with Leah Williams

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000558969332

I haven't listened yet but FYI!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Leah Williams on the House of X podcast.

Episode 136 - Exclusive X-TERMINATORS Interview with Leah Williams

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000558969332

I haven't listened yet but FYI!
    I'm listening. I'll try update this post as I go.

-So far all I've learned is that the girls make fun of someone's non-existent pee fetish at some point.
    -Explodey Boy is not in this.
    -Gambit isn't in the book because he's busy and Leah thought adding a man would take away from the wild objectification the book is going for.
    -Laura is in the cast as "the salt you add to the brownie batter" to make it pop.
    -The book was built around Dazzler. She called it a "Dazzler the Vampire Slayer" book.
    -With that said, the book is about vampires.
    -She wants this book to just be wild mess (my words) from start to finish, so there's no time for earnest interactions.
    -The first issue is oversized.
    "If you could add a fifth female character, who would you add?" Gambit. Gambit would be overdressed in his gala outfit. Characters will not be wearing much clothing.
    -The book will be violent and crass.
    -There will be queer characters represented in cameos.

Leah's thoughts on each character:
    Jubilee
    -She was fond of the character before writing her in X-tremists, but really fell in love with her writing that.
    -She wanted Jubilee in X-Factor.
    -She basically requested to take Jubilee from Excalibur.

Dazzler
    -Dazzler is the star of the book.
    -No Shatterstar content in this book
    -She's fascinated by Dazzler's character history. Some details of her past will come up in this book.
    -Dazzler fans should be familiar with what this book is all about before they come into it.
    -She expects Dazzler fans to be mad about the boyfriend she breaks up with at the beginning of the book.
    -Dazzler is uniquely suited to fight vampires.

Boom Boom
    -Carlos Gomez loves Boom Boom.
    -She is a constant larger than life presence throughout the book. Other X-office writers have started to notice her more since the writing started on this.
    -The bimbo characterization is continuing. "Her being kind of an idiot is also correct."
    -Carlos Gomez calls Boom Boom the star of the book. Leah disagrees.

Wolverine
    -The plot reasons for Laura being in this book are thin, but it pays off in the first issue.
    -The reveal of the last page of the first issue is Laura joining the cast and nothing will prepare us for how it happens.
    -The reunion between Laura and Jubilee is a long time coming, but they don't get to have a big reunion moment early on because of all the action. It will happen.

I'm giving up but I'll come back if they say anything exciting.
    Last edited by TheRealWashout; 04-28-2022 at 11:28 AM.

This book doesn't seem to make any sense. I am wary but curious.

Is it really about vampires?!? Dazzler already had a solo about fighting vampires in Curse of the Mutants AND guest starred in Deadpool to fight vampires. Seems a bit done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post

-So far all I've learned is that the girls make fun of someone's non-existent pee fetish at some point.
    -Gambit isn't in the book because he's busy and Leah thought adding a man would take away from the wild objectification the book is going for.
    -Laura is in the cast as "the salt you add to the brownie batter" to make it pop.
    -The book was built around Dazzler. She called it a "Dazzler the Vampire Slayer" book.
    -She wants this book to just be wild mess (my words) from start to finish, so there's no time for earnest interactions.
    "If you could add a fifth female character, who would you add?" Gambit. Gambit would be overdressed in his gala outfit. Characters will not be wearing much clothing.

Jubilee
    -She was fond of the character before writing her in X-tremists, but really fell in love with her writing that.

Dazzler
    -She's fascinated by Dazzler's character history. Some details of her past will come up in this book.
    -Dazzler fans should be familiar with what this book is all about before they come into it.
    -She expects Dazzler fans to be mad about the boyfriend she breaks up with at the beginning of the book.

Boom Boom
    -She is a constant larger than life presence throughout the book. Other X-office writers have started to notice her more since the writing started on this.
    -The bimbo characterization is continuing. "Her being kind of an idiot is also correct."

Wolverine
    -The plot reasons for Laura being in this book are thin, but it pays off in the first issue.
    -The reveal of the last page of the first issue is Laura joining the cast and nothing will prepare us for how it happens.
    -The reunion between Laura and Jubilee is a long time coming, but they don't get to have a big reunion moment early on because of all the action. It will happen.

This book doesn't seem to make any sense. I am wary but curious.
    Sounds fun to me. I wonder if they’ll touch on Dazzler’s fling with the other Wolverine, from that crazy “The Best There Is” series from awhile back?

Always thought a lighthearted character like Ali would be fun paired up with a grumpy character like Logan or Cable. Seems like that would make for a fun relationship and juxtaposition.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Jubilee

Dazzler

Boom Boom

Wolverine

Oh lordt not Jubes running into vampires the minute she escapes the Otherworld mess. I will say she would have been a nice addition to X-Factor and idk why Tini was holding onto her so hard (real reason: she’s obsessed with having her toddler as the team dragon).

Overall it seems like this’ll be fun, but Laura really does seem like the odd one out. Unless she’s hooking up w/ Jubilee tbh.

But men can be objectified, too

Characters will not be wearing much clothing.
    Hell yeah.

A hero.

Hellion. People would be mad because they were expecting him to get with Wind Dancer, but maybe he had a fling with Dazzler? Or Hellion and Wind Dancer were trying to get her in as a third, foreshadowing a future Hellion/Wind Dancer/Laura throuple?

Other X-office writers have started to notice her more since the writing started on this.
    The bimbo characterization is continuing. "Her being kind of an idiot is also correct."
    WTF, Boom-Boom is my waifu now. And I hope we get to see more from her in the future.

I got it: Laura wanted to take this rescue mission and meet up with Jubes. She heard how she trashed Julian while they were dating, but then talked about how hot he looked in booty shorts after they broke up. This is a stealth Helix mini, setting up the eventual Helix reunion when Hellion becomes a member of the X-Men.

What I get from this book is that it truly is trashy, violent and horny. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

They had better not be thinking about making Jubilee into a vampire again.