Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I need the Dazzler/Northstar dynamic to return ASAP! but X-Men Red would be nice too.
    I ship Alison and Cable for some reason now. Not sure why, but I like the pairing. Much better than her and Dr. Nemesis IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I knew Carlos Gomez would be doing this with Williams lol

Leah's writing is not usually my cup of tea, but this synopsis seems to be up to her strengths. I love Dazzler, Jubilee and Boom Boom, so I would never ignore this cast. Seeing them together is going to be a lot of fun, I'd love to see they using their shining powers in crazy ways. I hope she can write Laura, recent writers have made me not like her as much.

This confirms Jubilee is not in Otherworld any longer (cool, Tini had nothing to do with the character to be honest).

And Marvel keeps announcing new books, but with the supply shortages, I wonder if they will be able to maintain one more title.

Astonishing Member

I have no faith in the writer and with it being a mini series i don't expect much of an engaging plot through that either. So overall a meh for me. Though at least it won't harm any newcommers who are in dire need of more good stories under their belt.

This looks fun. I'm getting dark Sailor Moon vibes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Great cast and fantastic artist, writer not so much

Even then seems to be more in line w/ what she's good at writing so I'll check it out

Yessssss!!! Finally Dazzler is getting the Krakoa recognition this era she deserves! Love that she’s teaming up with Jubes and Tabitha. Hope Lila Cheney is in this too.

Have Ali and Laura ever interacted? I can’t imagine either of them really being on the same page being so wildly different from each other.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Yes! Yes! A million times yes!

Dazzler, Boom Boom, Laura, and Jubilee all in a book written by Leah Williams? Inject it directly into my veins!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sounds like a romp. I'm in!

Does this confirm Laura is off of the X-Men for Y2?

Ohk thank god jubilee and dazzle are finally doing something. Also really thought leah was writing the wanda book guess the rumour she will come to red seems to be more credible each day. Maybe Ally is writing that book or maybe that will be the bobby book.
    Last edited by Reigna; 04-13-2022 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    When you look at the power sets of those involved, " One of these things is not like the other."
    That's why Flashbang grenades were invented. Just get a few of those and she will fit right in.

But seriously Laura has ties with Jubes and she did save Boom-Boom from death once. I don't expect a five issue mini to deeply go into that though. Page time is far too limited for that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Already delayed.

Looking forward to Black Canary tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Most likely since we haven't seen Duggan's X-Men on multiple teams.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Guess that means her will they won’t they romance with synch is over

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Totally my fault for getting my hopes up with the title of the book, so my reaction is not one of excitement. Unless a preview changes my mind I just don't see anything in the description that makes me want to commit to a five issue story with a random group of characters and nothing else other than a generic threat (that feels right out of the X-Force Annual).
    Yeah I kinda agree about the generic threat. LOVE that Jubes, Dazzler, and Boom-Boom are getting focus and something to do, but I feels like we’re losing the worldbuilding aspect that even the bad Krakoan books had. Also very interesting that this doesn’t seem to build off of any of Williams’ previous cast or plots from her X-books.

Hmm, I have always considered Dazzler-Tabby-Jubes to be very much of the same archetype(version 1,2, and 3), so I'm not sure how all three of them together will work, but to each their own. I suppose X23 will have to be the counterbalance for all that... moxie? Under Williams? Yeah, have fun with that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!