Amazing Member

Default what dark horse comics would you suggest for a first time reader

Hey guys have not read a lot of dark horse comics but wanted to get into reading these comics i know about the umbrella academy and bellboy and the mask but are there any other great ones i should check out besides those for a beginner i would appreciate the help thanks.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batfleck89 View Post
    Hey guys have not read a lot of dark horse comics but wanted to get into reading these comics i know about the umbrella academy and hellboy and the mask but are there any other great ones i should check out besides those for a beginner i would appreciate the help thanks.
    I'd check out Hellboy: The Wolves of St. August and see if it fits your tastes.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

If you like Hellboy, I'd recommend Harrow County, Beasts of Burden (but be warned, animals die in it—for some people that's a deal breaker), and House of Penance. And obviously, the entire Hellboy Universe.

Highly recommended would be...

Batman/Hellboy/Starman
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-14-2022 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

If you find Hellboy of interest, then you might want to check out the organization he works for...

B.P.R.D.