Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 wouldn't have gotten a billion either way. The reviews were awful and the word of mouth was awful. If it was a great movie, maybe but that's the movie we got
    Yeah, this basically has become if nearly everything goes right, WW3 is going to make a billion dollars. It's almost like either we're assuming it's going to be good or the quality or content of the movie doesn't matter and it's going to get to a billion based on brand alone. Too many assumptions for me.

Interesting quote from the HR article:

"A scriptment for Wonder Woman 3 by Patty Jenkins is expected imminently and a script for a Flash sequel is already written — by Aquaman scribe David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick"

WBD has high hopes for the Flash as I said. It could become WBD's most lucrative franchise after Batman. If it does a billion look for an immediate sequel announcement to come out in late 2024/early 2025. That assumes WBD can manage the Miller situation. Technically if the script is set then filming could occur in late 2023 for a late 2024/early 2025 release - beating out the MOS sequel which likely comes out at the end of 2025/early 2026 - if it actually gets made.
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 10-19-2022 at 09:03 AM.

DC Films Boss Walter Hamada Has Departed Studio Warner Discovery Finalizes Exit:

And that’s a wrap for Hamada. Whatever projects he was supporting getting cancelled feels like a formality at this point given the bad terms he’s leaving the company on. Wonder how long it will take Zaslav to find his Feige? Probably won’t see any major shifts in direction until that happens.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/