Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    When did he Frame her father
    Batman Eternal
    New52 continuity.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I was interested in his return in Face the Face, where he was set up as a private investigator helping do Batman's legwork (unintentional pun) while Batman was busy fighting costumed villains.

Of course, that only really lasted for one story before Morrison/Dini.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I was interested in his return in Face the Face, where he was set up as a private investigator helping do Batman's legwork (unintentional pun) while Batman was busy fighting costumed villains.

Of course, that only really lasted for one story before Morrison/Dini.
    That was a good appearance by him.

Extraordinary Member

Bard was also transitioned to doing the same "PI ally" role for Tim in his last arc on Robin into Red Robin.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

I'm curious. If you guys can have him back in Batgirl as a supporting character. How would you do it? Overall even if he wouldn't be a love interest. I still would like it Babs has more characters that are her own. If they taken away BoP might has well have her have some other characters that she has hanged out with her in her history.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious. If you guys can have him back in Batgirl as a supporting character. How would you do it? Overall even if he wouldn't be a love interest. I still would like it Babs has more characters that are her own. If they taken away BoP might has well have her have some other characters that she has hanged out with her in her history.
    I guess I'd make him a guy out for redemption and trying to do right by others despite all the crime and pain he caused in his past...if we're keeping Eternal canon.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I want clarification first on how much if any part of Batman Eternal is canon, because that's a huge part of what makes the current Bard, and how I will respond

So far it seems it is, at least for the Julia Pennyworth and Harper Row

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I want clarification first on how much if any part of Batman Eternal is canon, because that's a huge part of what makes the current Bard, and how I will respond

I think DC needs to have a major Bat-CRISIS crossover event that shakes up all the various past confusions so that we get one simple, clarified timeline that makes sense for all the various Bat-related characters.

Well, Cluemasters' alive so that's one thing that didn't stick.

Extraordinary Member

At the moment everything is canon

I'm curious do you guys want Jason to make more media appearances? It seems he will be in the Batgirl movie and he was in YJ as Babs's ex. I hope they don't have him be a terrorist.

I'm curious do you guys want Jason to make more media appearances? It seems he will be in the Batgirl movie and he was in YJ as Babs's ex. I hope they don't have him be a terrorist.
    Maybe? Gotham could use more characters to flesh it out at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe? Gotham could use more characters to flesh it out at any rate.
    Do they even have any consistent members of the GCPD these days?

Or does that vary depending on the writers?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Do they even have any consistent members of the GCPD these days?

Or does that vary depending on the writers?
    Well, Montoya, but those two officers that were tied to Jace's Batman moved with him to New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Montoya, but those two officers that were tied to Jace's Batman moved with him to New York.
    Isn't Montoya the police commissioner at this point?

At least I thought that's what it seemed in a couple of issues of Detective Comics I bought prior to that weekly arc they recently pulled.