Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Citation? Cause otherwise its Aaron from the Apple store in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Later confirmed in the tie-in commercial for Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

I think what I saw was wrong then lol. This is more legit and does indeed confirm he is noobmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I think what I saw was wrong then lol. This is more legit and does indeed confirm he is noobmaster.
    Its more canon than Darryl which is a shame, those extras were funny.

This probably means we'll get part 4 (5 if you count the "Darryl survived the snap" 1 minute extra) whenever Thor: Love and Thunder comes to DVD/Blu-Ray.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    The costumes look amazing .

So Jane really goes blonde huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Liking the costume designs here.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Has it been confirmed they'll also be adapting the illness? I know it's of course a serious issue but I'm kind of wondering if they'll somehow have use some effect for a much frailer Jane.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Has it been confirmed they'll also be adapting the illness? I know it's of course a serious issue but I'm kind of wondering if they'll somehow have use some effect for a much frailer Jane.
    Marvel Studios isn't afraid to use cancer. See GOTG.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Marvel Studios isn't afraid to use cancer. See GOTG.
    Yes but the whole rejecting a cancer cure because she doesn’t want to use magic is idiotic and offensive to everyone who has lost someone to cancer. I lost both parents and I consider the writer a colossal jerk for that storyline. Actually it is worse than that but I would probably get banned if I said everything.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Yes but the whole rejecting a cancer cure because she doesn’t want to use magic is idiotic and offensive to everyone who has lost someone to cancer. I lost both parents and I consider the writer a colossal jerk for that storyline. Actually it is worse than that but I would probably get banned if I said everything.
    Having also lost family members to cancer, I didn't take the storyline personal at all. It's not offensive to me because magic obviously doesn't exist in the real world but, if it did, I don't see why it wouldn't be used in this manner? The story doesn't cheapen the death of anyone that has actually passed away due to the illness, imo.

I wonder if we'll see her transformed for most of the movie until she loses Mjolnir and transforms back, revealing her true form with her cancer condition. It would probably be a big surprise for the audience (and Thor).

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/sta...09733249847296

Lots of guesses (including mine) that that is Bast up front, in which case it could be a council of the Asgardian, Egyptian, and Olympian pantheons.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I kind of half expected her in Moon Knight, given that Bast is traditionally an Egyptian god, but I guess Black Panther had that covered.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I kind of half expected her in Moon Knight, given that Bast is traditionally an Egyptian god, but I guess Black Panther had that covered.
    I had thought that, too, but given the nature of the Egyptian gods shown, more or less withdrawn from humanity after 'humanity abandoned them,' I could see Bast, who still has many thousands of Wakandan worshippers, being all 'Screw you losers. They didn't abandon *me!*'

In which case, Bast might not have an 'avatar' like the others, either, since she's not part of their sulky has-beens club.

It would be weird to see Bast in a human form (even if it's an avatar).

Also I'm glad to see Valkryie out of that suit.

I guess Jane has done enough in the time she's had her power to get a seat at the big table.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

My theory atm is that they’ll strongly hint that Valkyrie and Mighty Thor are going to be an item so as to piss off the Thor and Jane fans, only to bring back Sif to have her get together with Valkyrie instead so that the two Thors can get back together.