Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Knock at the Cabin

M. Night Shyamalan's Movie Knock at the Cabin has Started Filming anyone wanna guess what the twist is going to be?

https://screenrant.com/knock-cabin-m...filming-start/

BANNED

Every movie referencing Evil Dead and the Knowby Cabin is a good thing in my agenda.

Astonishing Member

I don't know.

But, why is M. Night on the hit list of some people. The response to his movies were terrible lastly. I love his stuff, Signs, The Village, Devil, The Happening, all great movies with a twist.

Ok, The last Airbender and Girl out of the water was terrible and the other one boring, but why all the hate for him?

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I don't know.

But, why is M. Night on the hit list of some people. The response to his movies were terrible lastly. I love his stuff, Signs, The Village, Devil, The Happening, all great movies with a twist.

Ok, The last Airbender and Girl out of the water was terrible and the other one boring, but why all the hate for him?
    I like most of the stuff he puts out I even like The last Airbender but then I never saw the show.

Main character name is "Alex Knock." But he is called Alex throughout the entire movie until the reveal at the end.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Im guessing the twist wont be that he made a decent movie for once!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im guessing the twist wont be that he made a decent movie for once!
    He's actually made lot's of decent moves even old Witch isn't the best movie is still watchbul I don't think I actually hate any or the movies he's made.

I'm behind on a lot of his stuff, I never saw Devil or After Earth, nor seen the series...last movie I saw of his was Glass, and, well, guess I expected more, well, Glass (Mr. Glass) but I don't hate it. I'd actually like to revisit that world post the events of Glass.

The Village twist disappointed me but I didn't hate it.

I love Lady in the Water, got it on DVD, might buy it again just to have it on Blu-Ray. Got the soundtrack to that one, too.

Spoiler alert! It's the Postman he always knocks twice.
    Hail Hydra!

It will be 2 1/2 hours of people being scared of strange knocking sounds at their cabin followed by a two-minute reveal that it was a loose shutter the whole time. An ancient loose shutter that was designed by an odd-looking local hermit who delves in woodworking, smokes a pipe and likes to run around late at night banging people's shutters.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    It will be 2 1/2 hours of people being scared of strange knocking sounds at their cabin followed by a two-minute reveal that it was a loose shutter the whole time. An ancient loose shutter that was designed by an odd-looking local hermit who delves in woodworking, smokes a pipe and likes to run around late at night banging people's shutters.
    Did you watch the trailer?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Don’t care. Not interested because it’s bound to be moronic. I checked out on M.Night Shamartist after The Village. The craptastic twist at the end of that movie pissed me off royally and I have watched any of his films since.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Don’t care. Not interested because it’s bound to be moronic. I checked out on M.Night Shamartist after The Village. The craptastic twist at the end of that movie pissed me off royally and I have watched any of his films since.
    You didn't like the movie or just the twist? Ether way you've missed some good ones the visit Split Glass.