View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...erman-1367662/

Grant morrison says ezra was a great guy but out of the blue just cut himself off with everyone in hollywood he knew!

I know they’ve had these problems. I haven’t spoken to them for a while, and the last time I spoke was long, long before this. All I can say is that it’s just not the person I know. I’ve heard stories just like everyone else. I just don’t know. Ezra cut off contact from pretty much everyone for a while. It’s not the person they were. They weren’t aggressive in any way. I just thought Ezra was a super-intelligent kid with so many talents. So all I can say is that I didn’t see that side in any way with them.
    Also he wrote a script for the flash film and was rejected as it was a flash story and WB didn't want a flash story!

There’s enough material to make a documentary about this guy. Holy shit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It sucks, but WB might have to bite the bullet and recast/shelve the film at this point even if half of things in that article is true.

It's hard to believe this family is lying about this, with all the evidence they share. I don't even care about Ezra getting help, he needs to serve some jail time.
    Not to defend Ezra- at all- but in terms of 'having' to shelve the film due to this article, there hasn't really been much of it making the news cycle in the last few days so as long as this is the last of it they probably "could" release it in a year, not if it's moral or whatever. In Ezra's small defense this latest story is just one person's account whose word we have to take, and it occurred before the latest batch of controversies. The guy seems to have come out of the woodwork because of the bad press Ezra got (people love blood in the water) so Ezra could, in theory, have been following WB's edict to cease and desist and hole up until the movie is released. In that case they wouldn't really have much grounds to replace if technically the ground rules they laid out were followed, again while it's not good it's just this one persons' account. If anything further happens then yeah, they have a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...erman-1367662/

Grant morrison says ezra was a great guy but out of the blue just cut himself off with everyone in hollywood he knew!

Also he wrote a script for the flash film and was rejected as it was a flash story and WB didn't want a flash story!
    He? Who's he? Both Grant and Ezra use "they", don't they?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Miller’s Instagram is gone, guess it was deleted.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil1 View Post
    Not to defend Ezra- at all- but in terms of 'having' to shelve the film due to this article, there hasn't really been much of it making the news cycle in the last few days so as long as this is the last of it they probably "could" release it in a year, not if it's moral or whatever. In Ezra's small defense this latest story is just one person's account whose word we have to take, and it occurred before the latest batch of controversies. The guy seems to have come out of the woodwork because of the bad press Ezra got (people love blood in the water) so Ezra could, in theory, have been following WB's edict to cease and desist and hole up until the movie is released. In that case they wouldn't really have much grounds to replace if technically the ground rules they laid out were followed, again while it's not good it's just this one persons' account. If anything further happens then yeah, they have a situation.
    The couple has been trying to get their daughter back since December 2021 and only came forward cuz apparently she was present when Ezra was causing trouble in Hawaii. So yeah publicising this now may seem scummy but it also helps them get to their daughter.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    The only real defense is that they seem to be mentally ill and totally detached from reality. The stuff about thinking the Feds and the Klan are after them, thinking they're Christ, etc....I obviously can't diagnose, but my uncle is schizophrenic and this sounds like shit he would say. He had a drug problem, too, and it led to all kinds of weird behavior (although none this extreme or abusive) back in the day.

It's not an excuse, but this seems way beyond just being a pervert or an abuser. This is like genuinely insane behavior. I just hope they get this kid away from them and Miller is put somewhere they can't hurt themselves or anyone else. It's getting really dark and scary.
    Yeah, this is beyond normal predatory behavior, he is clearly delusional. Dangerously so.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Those pictures are so damning.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He? Who's he? Both Grant and Ezra use "they", don't they?
    No, according to my research Grant is he/him

Extraordinary Member

I'm starting to get the idea that a fair amount of people who work in the entertainment industry are a bit....er....totally nuts. Some just seem to conceal it a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    There’s enough material to make a documentary about this guy. Holy shit.
    I was just about to say, this might be Warner Discovery's first hit documentary series The Ezra Miller Story.

Miller’s Instagram is gone, guess it was deleted.
    He posted "you can't catch me" crazy memes then deleted it.

https://thedirect.com/article/the-fl...egations-memes

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    He posted "you can't catch me" crazy memes then deleted it.

https://thedirect.com/article/the-fl...egations-memes
    So they never tracked him? This whole thing is ridiculous also “you can’t catch me” that’s feels like a suicide watch

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Those pictures are so damning.
    I think the gun picture is the final nail in Ezra's coffin

Well kind of like that. Stuff he posted was--odd. It's in the link. It's strange stuff.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 06-15-2022 at 04:07 PM.