View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Yeah, I don't see it. Most of my friends aren't nerds and they have no idea what CBR is.
    Are any of your friends under 25? I'm not sure if the new generation knows Rolling Stone either.

Ezra feels like they're becoming South Park Russel Crowe of just randomly attacking people and picking fights everywhere they go.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    No, she was taken out because her character sucks.
    They removed Amber, not Mera. Apparently her scenes will be refilmed with another actor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    People are saying that second link was fake.
    Yeah I was skeptical when the dude went with the old “my phone died” excuse lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ezra comes off as a bully, just getting in everyone’s face and harassing people in their homes.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I' stand by my statement Warners needs to sit down with the actress who plays Supergirl and find some other way to introduce her and just pull the plug on this movie altogether.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I' stand by my statement Warners needs to sit down with the actress who plays Supergirl and find some other way to introduce her and just pull the plug on this movie altogether.
    I still want to see this, and Batgirl is already filmed and test audiences are already confused why Keaton's Batman. Best to just bite the bullet, show it, then quietly recast imo.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Are any of your friends under 25? I'm not sure if the new generation knows Rolling Stone either.
    Fair enough. All I'm saying is that more than just nerds are following this story. And probably enough to make enough of a difference at the box office to make WB (rightfully) nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They removed Amber, not Mera. Apparently her scenes will be refilmed with another actor.
    Exactly this.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 06-30-2022 at 03:40 PM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Fair enough. All I'm saying is that more than just nerds are following this story. And probably enough to make enough of a difference at the box office to make WB (rightfully) nervous.
    Oh I agree with that, but it's not the same thing as being mainstream. Like more people are becoming aware of it on the periphery, but most don't know or aren't really paying it much attention if they do just yet. It's mostly kind of sliding by just under people's give a damn, but only so far. It helps that Ezra isn't that famous ala Johnny Depp. But like I said, if it gets worse, when the film is closer to release, this can all change.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Oh I agree with that, but it's not the same thing as being mainstream. Like more people are becoming aware of it on the periphery, but most don't know or aren't really paying it much attention if they do just yet. It's mostly kind of sliding by just under people's give a damn, but only so far. It helps that Ezra isn't that famous ala Johnny Depp. But like I said, if it gets worse, when the film is closer to release, this can all change.
    Unfortunately for WB, if things keep continuing at the rate they're going, I don't see it getting better.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Unfortunately for WB, if things keep continuing at the rate they're going, I don't see it getting better.
    That is sadly an all too likely outcome. I'm just hoping no one dies.

I really feel for the young lady playing Supergirl. This is supposed to be her big break and it’s all being screwed up by the lead actor being a lunatic.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"