View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Once the move is out maybe. But they’re going to probably try to ride this out no matter how bad it gets.
    The trailer will give us an idea of how WB will handle the promotion. If it's all centered on Supergirl, Keaton, Batfleck, Zod & Faora... well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Variety: CGI version of Christopher Plummer will replace Ezra Miller in WB's The Flash.
    lol

Knowing Hamada, he'll call John Wesley Shipp as replacement to match Keaton.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Variety: CGI version of Christopher Plummer will replace Ezra Miller in WB's The Flash.
    They'll just blur his face in every scene and say he's just moving so fast you can't see his face.
    Last edited by Noodle; 06-16-2022 at 11:48 AM.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

I believe that WBD should cut its losses and junk this whole thing. Keaton's Batman will always be my favorite live-action Batman, but even his inclusion seems desperate. I think the Flash movie should be completed and then dropped on HBO Max. Bring out a rebooted universe (with a faithful Superman film) and don't acknowledge the DCEU at all. Snyder's day has thankfully come and gone, and that includes Cavill and the rest.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Once the move is out maybe. But they’re going to probably try to ride this out no matter how bad it gets.
    Ride this out for a year? I wonder how much money that Flash movie used up?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They're unlikely to still be a fugitive a year from now, so whether they go to prison, die in a drug overdose, or (the holy grail for WBD) get checked into some kind of mental wellness/rehab program, they can spin it to their advantage.
    Last edited by Thezmage; 06-16-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I think they’ll switch the release dates for Aquaman 2 and Flash to get the movie out sooner. If they can force Ezra to go to rehab then by the time the movie is out they can spin it as a redemption tour for the DCEU and Ezra.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Wow this is all just very sad what is going on. Just when we think we are getting a Flash movie all this happens and it is not stopping anytime soon.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I think Ezra is probably irredeemable at this point. The photos and grooming allegations really need to be met with compelling and reputable counter evidence to turn the tides on their reputation because it seems like the accusations are true. If they were already reeled in and on the mend, I would maybe think it was salvageable. I don't know what WB should do at this point. It seems like it's a lost cause. If they spend more money to fix it, they still aren't going to recoup it.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/16/protec...r-cult-claims/

A Massachusetts judge granted a 12-year-old nonbinary child and their mother a temporary harassment prevention order against “The Flash” actor Ezra Miller — who is also nonbinary — after the family claims the actor menaced them.

Authorities have not been able to serve the papers to the 29-year-old Miller because they went missing after apparently posting memes on their Instagram story earlier this week — seemingly mocking the police’s inability to find them — and then apparently deleting their account Wednesday.

According to court documents reviewed by the Daily Beast, the newly filed incident happened on Feb. 2 at a downstairs neighbor’s home in Greenfield.

The neighbor is in a band with Whitney Suters, a musician who is close friends with the troubled actor.

The night reportedly took a turn when the child’s mother mentioned she was doing some traveling with “her tribe” of people, which Miller found to be cultural appropriation. Then, a fight ensued over the board game Parcheesi when Miller claimed it had Rastafarian roots.

The visiting neighbor, who is half-black, allegedly questioned Miller as to which sect of the Rastafari movement it originated from.
    “At this point, Ezra explodes and started screaming directly into my face,” the neighbor told the Daily Beast.

“They said, ‘You don’t even know what the f – – k you’re talking about. What did you say to me? What did you just say to me?!’

“I was very caught off-guard,” the neighbor added. “Then they opened up their jacket — they had this, like, big Sherpa jacket — and they opened up one side of their jacket, you could see a gun, and they said, ‘Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation.’ “

According to the trio of guests, Miller switched their focus to the youngster, saying, “I’ve talked extensively with your child, and they have a lot of power to them. At one point, you’re going to realize that you don’t have any control over them anymore. They’re an elevated being, and they would be lucky to have someone like me guide them.”

Miller then allegedly went in on the mom — who dresses in goth attire — and accused her of being a witch and a vampire.

“Do you want to drink my blood? Do you?” they reportedly yelled.

“[Miller] was wearing a bulletproof vest — and I had no idea until later that they were armed,” recalled the visiting neighbor.

Miller allegedly shifted back to the child, who was 11 at the time, moving their chair closer to the actor, reportedly hugging them in an uncomfortable manner and touching their hips. Miller also allegedly told the child — who mentioned an interest in horses — that they would get several horses and the youth could help them care for them at Miller’s Vermont farm.
    Yikes! That's just a part of that story!

Dear Lord.

Yeah, he's done.

Extraordinary Member

Things really have to turn around with Miller in a year because if they don't, I just don't see how they could release this movie as they originally saw it. Hell, I think if things are still in a similar state at this time next year, I don't see how they can release this film with even a single frame of him still remaining.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

At this point, I just hope they catch this person soon, put them in jail and get them the mental help they need. The person is clearly off their rockers.

As for the movie, I think WB should just wait for another 4-6 months to observe the situation before making a decision. If the situation does not improve, then just take the L and release it on streaming, bar Erza from any press junkets and have everyone from Keaton to Calle give out pre written diplomatic answers ('we feel bad and hope they get the help they need') regarding the situation.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

This person is a menace. They should delay the movie another year, write Wally West in and have him become the Flash in the wake of Barry's death. I still want to see the original cut but no way this person should be the face of the Flash franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/16/protec...r-cult-claims/

Yikes! That's just a part of that story!
    Oooook, this is now beyond a “this person needs help” issue and it’s moved into a situation where they’re a serious danger to people around them. Paranoid schizophrenia with a possible narcissistic personality disorder, a ketamine addition, and armed. The police need to find Ezra before a real tragedy happens.

WB is staying silent but they must be freaking out behind the scenes.