View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Warner Bros already has experience for when a lead in a franchise has major reputation issues - Fantastic Beasts (which coincidentally, also includes Ezra).

They can ignore it (FB 2), or just recast and have the audience deal with it (FB 3). They can do the same thing here with the Flash.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    have the audience deal with it (FB 3). They can do the same thing here with the Flash.
    FB3 flopped.

We're talking about WB willing people to ignore or downplay matters of grooming and paedophilia for a whole year just to justify keeping a stupid comic book movie on schedule, we need to be better than that.

Extraordinary Member

One thing I know is I'm glad I'm not the one to have to deal with these issues. Though if they want to pay me to, I'll gladly solve all of their problems.

"How do you solve a problem like Ezra?
    How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
    How do you find a word that means Ezra?
    A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!"

A slight alteration of "Maria" from The Sound of Music soundtrack

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This is pretty concerning but I also want to know how the parents and other adults allowed this to happen for almost 6 years. Apparently she even dropped out of school. WTF?
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Yeah, with "grooming" being the favorite way to whitewash anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment right now I'm gonna withold judgment on this one no matter how many Hawaiian people Ezra punches
    Exactly. That part

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Yeah, with "grooming" being the favorite way to whitewash anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment right now I'm gonna withold judgment on this one no matter how many Hawaiian people Ezra punches
    Disagree. Even if you don't want to use the term "grooming", pointing out bad behavior shouldn't be "white washed" either. In fact, pointing it out might be what's needed before an intervention is needed, because clearly Ezra Miller needs help. I mean, look at Robert Downey Jr's past. THAT guy was out of control before reality stepped in.

They want to boot Amber Heard, but they want to keep Ezra Miller? What the??

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Disagree. Even if you don't want to use the term "grooming", pointing out bad behavior shouldn't be "white washed" either. In fact, pointing it out might be what's needed before an intervention is needed, because clearly Ezra Miller needs help. I mean, look at Robert Downey Jr's past. THAT guy was out of control before reality stepped in.
    Bad behavior and grooming are VERY different and aren't interchangeable.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So according to the girl's Instagram, Miller is just a friend helping her out during a rough patch when a friend died. Make of that what you will but maybe going around calling everyone who is gender nonconforming a "groomer" isn't the best way to weed out people who actually ARE groomers. Broad generalizations cloud situations like this, not make them more clear.
    Assassinate Putin!

RDJ was as self-destructive as it gets, but to my knowledge he didn't do harm to anybody else. Ezra is clearly a different case.

Incredible Member

Ezra Miller has been accused of supplying a minor with alcohol, marijuana & LSD.

The individual’s parents state “Ezra uses violence, intimidation, threat of violence, fear, paranoia, delusions, & drugs to hold sway over a adolescent Tokata.”

https://amp.tmz.com/2022/06/08/ezra-...ata-iron-eyes/

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    What this person said:
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So according to the girl's Instagram, Miller is just a friend helping her out during a rough patch when a friend died. Make of that what you will but maybe going around calling everyone who is gender nonconforming a "groomer" isn't the best way to weed out people who actually ARE groomers. Broad generalizations cloud situations like this, not make them more clear.
    Basically, I'm not giving the girl's parents the benefit of the doubt that they're telling the truth. If they were, it would be bad, but based on the world today it's just as, if not more, likely that they are just upset that their daughter is allowed to know nonbinary people exist.

And this is a separate thing from their one person war against Hawaii, which they don't get the benefit of the doubt for nd which I do hope they receive repercussions for.

You don't lose anything by waiting for more information to come out.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

The Flash is on Season 9...they seriously should have cast Grant as the Flash for the DCEU and worked around his schedule all these years...the show was large enough to survive a month or 2 with him being little more than a Guest Star, then we would not have this Ezra mess.
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.