View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

For now it doesn't seem Erza Miller is in the spotlight as much as I thought they would be. It seems the media is not making a big deal as they could if they wanted to. Maybe this won't be as bad as a fallout as we think. Lots of time till opening day.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I really feel for the young lady playing Supergirl. This is supposed to be her big break and it’s all being screwed up by the lead actor being a lunatic.
    Don't want to see the Flash movie at this point (at least not in a way where I'll be financially supporting it), but I do want to see her solo movie. Hope that works out for her, however this clusterfudge turns out.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ezra feels like they're becoming South Park Russel Crowe of just randomly attacking people and picking fights everywhere they go.
    Ezra Miller and Tugger the Tugboat fightin round the world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I' stand by my statement Warners needs to sit down with the actress who plays Supergirl and find some other way to introduce her and just pull the plug on this movie altogether.
    I dont think it's that simple since this also reintroduces Keaton and creates the new DCEU continuity. Numerous other movies spin out of this. It also cost so much money that it would need a theatrical release to make back any money. There's also the fact that movies this big usually have all kinds of contracts with actors, production, theaters etc that make a theatrical release a legal obligation.

Miller is definitely a trainwreck and it's going to damage the movie, but there's little chance it gets shelved for numerous reasons. I think people need to let that notion go.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    For now it doesn't seem Erza Miller is in the spotlight as much as I thought they would be. It seems the media is not making a big deal as they could if they wanted to. Maybe this won't be as bad as a fallout as we think. Lots of time till opening day.
    Not sure what you mean, Ezra has trended on Twitter multiple times, and we’re constantly seeing them pop up in the news. It’s not on the level of Johnny Depp or Armie Hammer, but it’s definitely not going unnoticed. What’s causing WB to panic is that Ezra likely won’t be able to keep from causing problems once the marketing for the Flash is really going into motion, but they simply don’t have the option of recasting him at this point.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm not making apologies for them. I'm on record thinking that this person's behavior around children is disturbing and that they should probably be arrested and spend some time in prison. I'm not giving them a pass. But whatever we may think of them doesn't mean we should act like everything is the same and this **** and these distinctions don't matter. You can still think that they're a creep, probably a pedophile, and that those kids should be taken very, very far away from them, without adding any false fuel to the fire. It does in fact matter whether these kids are running around with loaded guns unguarded in reach or if it's just props.
    "Just props." Even props can be incredibly dangerous. Do we need another cinematographer to die before everyone understands this?

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    They just need to dump this thing onto HBOMax and eat the cost. Not all the nerds in the world can make this movie a success at this point.
    Agreed. This film is doomed.

[QUOTE=Vordan;6102575]Ezra Miller Accused of Harassing Woman in Germany, and Iceland Choking Victim Breaks Her Silence (EXCLUSIVE)

The man needs some serious help.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Ezra comes off as a bully, just getting in everyone’s face and harassing people in their homes.
    He may be a bully, at best. At worst, he's a dangerous man who needs to get help immediately. I hope he's not surrounded by sycophants who won't get him the help he clearly needs.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

What they need to do is find someone who is...Better Than Ezra. (runs out of room dodging rotten vegetables)
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Brent View Post
    "Just props." Even props can be incredibly dangerous. Do we need another cinematographer to die before everyone understands this?
    Can be. There's the huge distinction. Prop guns are less likely to kill someone, even if it does happen once every 30 years. Let's not act like that's the same sort of child endangerment as leaving guns made for killing people lying around. It's just trying to demonize Ezra Miller, when we don't need to - the actual bad things he's done is bad enough.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Ezra Miller and Tugger the Tugboat fightin round the world.
    Damn. Would South Park even do an episode on Ezra Miller?
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

THE FLASH: WB Said To Be "Still Contending" With What To Do With The Movie Following Ezra Miller Allegations

Despite a recent update claiming that WB was still committed to releasing The Flash, Variety's report on the Batgirl story mentions that the studio "is still contending with what to do about The Flash,” which has been "utterly hamstrung by repeated allegations of abuse and misconduct by its star, Ezra Miller."

Astonishing Member

Gonna have to be scrapped in this day and age.

And it just keeps getting worse. Smdh.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

How the hell did it get so high?

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Listen, I completely understand that today's Batgirl news has rocked Fandom. But there's no chance a $300 million film gets shelved, no matter how crazy the star allegedly is. Flash will get released to theaters.