View Poll Results: What should WB do about Ezra Miller?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reboot the universe and junk the DCEU

29 31.87%
  • Quietly recast

41 45.05%
  • Replace Barry with Wally/someone else

29 31.87%
  • Other

6 6.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Ezra Miller Arrested AGAIN in Hawaii, Fired from The Flash? Will Smith, Johnny Depp Comparisons

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Ezra Miller Arrested AGAIN in Hawaii, Fired from The Flash? Will Smith, Johnny Depp Comparisons
    According to Grace Randolph here, Ezra Miller suffered a personal loss in February, which may be a reason he’s behaving so erratically recently. Also worth pointing out she also says Miller has cut off all communication with any family. If this is true, it does seem it will be hard to get Miller to get the help he so desperately needs, especially when he’s a grown adult he doesn’t have to answer to anybody.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 04-22-2022 at 01:26 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Astonishing Member

They, not he.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, as insane as it would make them see, I want Ezra to claim they're being framed by the Reverse-Flash using their face .
    The funny thing is that travelling to another universe to ruin a movie about Barry Allen's Flash is a thing Reverse Flash would actually do for fun. :P

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    This was great, and she made good points

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'd say recast the role. I never found him to be a good choice for Barry and the character should not pay the price for the actions of the person who plays him. Miller being a trainwreck is his problem, the Barry Allen character should not suffer for it.
    He was miscast. I thought his performance was fine in Justice League as a fish out of water character, but He's no Barry Allen. He could have been cast as a different character. I could see him as Jace of the Wonder Twins or some other quippy junior character.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    They, not he.
    Miller has mentioned being okay with male pronouns.

Can't be anything DC related if a reboot doesn't end up happening.

That's a good opportunity to do so.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 04-22-2022 at 08:34 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    According to Grace Randolph here, Ezra Miller suffered a personal loss in February, which may be a reason he’s behaving so erratically recently. Also worth pointing out she also says Miller has cut off all communication with any family. If this is true, it does seem it will be hard to get Miller to get the help he so desperately needs, especially when he’s a grown adult he doesn’t have to answer to anybody.
    This is just coming up with excuses.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    His latest arrest had him throw a chair at a woman and giving her a half itch cut. If he worked for Disney he would have been shown the door. They fired people for less.
    Disney has a strong brand image and general company ethos/moral values they pride themselves on.

Warner won't make a decision till the merger probably and they are also brainstorming ways to not just take a big loss by canceling the movie
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This is just coming up with excuses.
    Yeah I got uncomfortable when someone then asked about Ezra choking a women, which happened far before any of this. Grace’s response was, “Ezra has been dealing with mental illness for a while.” I feel like that’s a huge discredit to the many people who struggle with mental illness and don’t choose to harm others. Obviously I hope Ezra gets the help they need, but it’s a very slippery slope between discussing the reasons someone may be acting out versus giving them excuses for acting that way.

People saying that WB should fire Ezra, but the movie is already done and they’ve already been paid. They can’t reshoot and replace him because they’re playing THREE different versions of Barry Allen.

Maybe they can reshoot the ending and downplay The Flash’s importance in the next phase of the DC movieverse then choose not to work with Ezra in the future.

Suffering a personal loss is no excuse for attacking and threatening to kill people. They need help and I hope they get it.
    Last edited by Robotman; 04-22-2022 at 08:55 AM.

Maybe the Flash dies at the end of the movie.

That would solve the issue lol.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Maybe the Flash dies at the end of the movie.

That would solve the issue lol.
    i was just thinking this lol

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    People saying that WB should fire Ezra, but the movie is already done and they’ve already been paid. They can’t reshoot and replace him because they’re playing THREE different versions of Barry Allen.

Maybe they can reshoot the ending and downplay The Flash’s importance in the next phase of the DC movieverse then choose not to work with Ezra in the future.

Suffering a personal loss is no excuse for attacking and threatening to kill people. They need help and I hope they get it.
    If nobody goes to see it, it won't make any difference. I have no intention of seeing it both because of Miller's actions and because the plot sounds terrible. I wonder if WB is waiting until the sale and just passing the problem off to Discovery.
    Assassinate Putin!