Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    So first of all, a void that you can move around in is space. His being able to move at all demonstrates that space still exists. If anything, that suggests a less complete destruction, but that would be a silly avenue of argument to pursue.

Second, Zeno is a Zeno-shaped chunk of universe.
    I'm talking about the space-time that his body was occupying. If that was still there, then as soon as he moved, you would see a chunk left behind. But there wasn't one.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XZJACK View Post
    I'm talking about the space-time that his body was occupying. If that was still there, then as soon as he moved, you would see a chunk left behind. But there wasn't one.
    Describe what you would expect to see.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Spectacular Member

Describe what you would expect to see.
    As soon as he moved there would be a black outline of his body, which would be a place where space would still exist, but it was all that white void. And also, if any of the universe still existed, Infinite Zamasu would still be alive, but he wasn't.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Why would there be a black outline? Space isn't a bunch of black stuff.

There's distance, so there's space. There's a linear progression of events, so there's time.

This is all very fascinating though. Go on.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Spectacular Member

Why would there be a black outline? Space isn't a bunch of black stuff.

There's distance, so there's space. There's a linear progression of events, so there's time.

This is all very fascinating though. Go on.
    Because the white void represents nothingness where spacetime is destroyed, so naturally space that still existed would be black, as a contrast. But even if you say it wouldn't be black, what color do you think it would be? If you're trying to say it was there but invisible, that's unlikely, because then Infinite Zamasu would still be alive in that space.

What do you think space-time looks like?

Because a) you couldn’t see it, b) it isn’t a solid substance of which you could have ‘a chunk’ - it’s not cosmic brisket, c) if you just mean the matter and energy of the universe, as others have said, there IS a Zeno-sized chunk, and it goes by the name of Zeno.

He didn’t destroy himself.

Which I think we could all agree was a conscious choice.

He didn’t say to himself “Welp. It’s time to blow up everything in the universe including me - really hope that doesn’t kill me, because I’m gonna feel really stoopid if it does.”

So if your argument is that he’s indestructible because he didn’t decide to blow himself to oblivion, well, let’s just say that argument is more than a little flawed.

I have also not destroyed myself. Maybe I’m indestructible as well then…?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    What do you think space-time looks like?

Because a) you couldn’t see it, b) it isn’t a solid substance of which you could have ‘a chunk’ - it’s not cosmic brisket, c) if you just mean the matter and energy of the universe, as others have said, there IS a Zeno-sized chunk, and it goes by the name of Zeno.

He didn’t destroy himself.

Which I think we could all agree was a conscious choice.

He didn’t say to himself “Welp. It’s time to blow up everything in the universe including me - really hope that doesn’t kill me, because I’m gonna feel really stoopid if it does.”

So if your argument is that he’s indestructible because he didn’t decide to blow himself to oblivion, well, let’s just say that argument is more than a little flawed.

I have also not destroyed myself. Maybe I’m indestructible as well then…?
    He had to destroy all of space and time or else Infinite Zamasu would still be alive.

He had to destroy all of space and time or else Infinite Zamasu would still be alive.
    So he destroyed all of the universe except the part that was himself.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So he destroyed all of the universe except the part that was himself.
    No, he destroyed all of the multiverse, including the part he was inhabiting, but he wasn't harmed because he knew that power couldn't kill him.

Mighty Member

Kaioshin says that no matter the opponent, no one can ever defeat Zeno.
    Batman says the Ten-Eyed Man is the most dangerous man on Earth.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    But that has been disproven, whereas Kaioshin's statement hasn't been.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

So you're trying to say that he erased the multiverse except the one spot he was standing in? If that was the case, there would be a Zeno-shaped chunk of the universe left, and Infinite Zamasu would still be alive by merging with it.
    He erased the stuff in the universe, but didn't erase himself. But he wouldn't try to erase himself, now would he?

It's obvious they can't hurt him. Nothing can.

Kaioshin says that no matter the opponent, no one can ever defeat Zeno.
    We don't go by character statements around here, we go by FEATS. Zeno has never tanked anything. Narratively, he's the most powerful being in Dragon Ball, and power generally translates to toughness pretty directly in that verse, but he lacks any combat feats at all.

Pre Crisis Beyonder, for example, would snap a finger and get rid of Zeno. He operates on a higher power tier than the guy. What Kaioshin says means strictly nothing at all.

Batman said that the Ten Eyed Man is the most dangerous man in the world. It doesn't make it so, and most of us would agree that, you know, there are a couple of beings more powerful in DC than the Ten Eyed Man.

I really strongly recommend that you read the stickied threads in the forum so you can learn how we do things around here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Blitzed! :-)
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

But that has been disproven, whereas Kaioshin's statement hasn't been.
    Kaioshin's statement do not matter. Character statements explicitly, by the rules of the forum, do not matter. Kaioshin does not have any real way to judge this in any case, given that he's never been to Marvel, DC, Image, Naruto, Creatures of Light and Darkness, whatever.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He erased the stuff in the universe, but didn't erase himself. But he wouldn't try to erase himself, now would he?
    He had to erase all time and space or else Infinite Zamasu would survive. He was just immune to it because he's indestructible to any attack.

We don't go by character statements around here, we go by FEATS. Zeno has never tanked anything. Narratively, he's the most powerful being in Dragon Ball, and power generally translates to toughness pretty directly in that verse, but he lacks any combat feats at all.

Pre Crisis Beyonder, for example, would snap a finger and get rid of Zeno. He operates on a higher power tier than the guy. What Kaioshin says means strictly nothing at all.

Batman said that the Ten Eyed Man is the most dangerous man in the world. It doesn't make it so, and most of us would agree that, you know, there are a couple of beings more powerful in DC than the Ten Eyed Man.

I really strongly recommend that you read the stickied threads in the forum so you can learn how we do things around here.
    I read it and that was for when statements contradict stuff that's shown. There is no contradiction of Zeno being the strongest.