Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I didn't say anyone could beat him. I just said Dragon Ball is full of people who think they know what is impossible and then someone (usually Goku) proves them wrong.
    I already explained this to him, he didn't accept it or acknowledge his error then, he's surely not going to now.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Where's that pic of Quicksiver beating up the guy with precog and super stats because he's the fastest man in the world or whatever?
    I already posted that for this very poster in a different thread, today. He of course immediately dismissed it because it doesn't agree with his preconceived notion (note: he believes that Luffy has better combat speed than Superman - I'm not making this up).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I already posted that for this very poster in a different thread, today. He of course immediately dismissed it because it doesn't agree with his preconceived notion (note: he believes that Luffy has better combat speed than Superman - I'm not making this up).
    Oh yeah, I'm on that thread. I must have missed that post.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I already explained this to him, he didn't accept it or acknowledge his error then, he's surely not going to now.
    What "error"? If you think Goku is going to end up beating Zeno, you're probably wrong. Although I wouldn't absolutely rule it out.

Well you still haven't shown any proof Superman has greater combat speed.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm bored and just thought about this (I'm changing jobs and I'm in that extremely tedious notice period when you struggle to stay focused).

Similar to the head butt Odin gave to Galactus in the Fraction Thor run and knocked down the Big G (and himself) in the process, how many of the following guys can take the head butt and beat a 10 count?

1. Ganthet
    2. Superman-Prime
    2. Zeus
    3. The Anti-Monitor (most recent incarnation not the original Crisis version)
    4. Pre-Crisis Mordru
    5. Iron-god (i.e Iron Man with the Power Cosmic that recently went berserk).
    6. High Father
    7. Darkseid (current version)
    8. The Spectre
    9. Zeno-Sama
    To get everyone back on task. Can we at least see who out of the 9 people could (or have) taken a hit that is comparable to Odin's headbutt and survived or didn't even stagger? The person MUST have shown proof of taking a hit of that calibre.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by XZJACK View Post
    What "error"? If you think Goku is going to end up beating Zeno, you're probably wrong. Although I wouldn't absolutely rule it out.

Well you still haven't shown any proof Superman has greater combat speed.
    You have indeed been shown proof. You just didn't like it so you continue to disregard scans and downplay.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    To get everyone back on task. Can we at least see who out of the 9 people could (or have) taken a hit that is comparable to Odin's headbutt and survived or didn't even stagger? The person MUST have shown proof of taking a hit of that calibre.
    I will leave your broken numbering as you posted it.

1. Ganthet - Ganthet isn't as powerful or as tough as Galactus, I don't think, so he's not eating that hit without a stagger at least.

2. Superman-Prime - don't know

2. Zeus - nope, he's weaker than Galactus

3. The Anti-Monitor (most recent incarnation not the original Crisis version) - don't know

4. Pre-Crisis Mordru - He should live just fine, but I don't see him not getting at least staggered. His best feats are taking hits from Kryptonians, but that's a lot lower than Odin.

5. Iron-god (i.e Iron Man with the Power Cosmic that recently went berserk) - Eh, he should do as well as Galactus, given that he was mainlining Galactus juice.

6. High Father - Nope, again, I don't see him getting through this without being at least staggered.

7. Darkseid (current version) - Does he have more feats since he ganked the quintessence via sucker-punch?

8. The Spectre - Should be fine - he's generally written as tougher then big G when needed.

9. Zeno-Sama - Zero feats for taking a hit - he's never even been slapped by Bulma or ChiChi. He should be able to shrug it off, definitely, as he operates on a significantly higher tier than Galactus and certainly Odin, he just lacks any actual feats at all, so if you want proof, he has none.

10 out of 9 !
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Is it part of the scenario that Odin is the same size as the opponent. With Galactus, he was pretty big. Ganthet is pretty small. Hard to head butt? Here's a tutorial on head butting - https://www.skillsetmag.com/the-head...dont-tell-you/

Was the head butt really just kinetic impact or just a metaphor for a more energy based impact?

That being said - I think most of the list are staggered but not out of the fight. Would they be woozy for a 10 count? Can't tell.

For example, Spectre gets knocked out by Hal-Parallax for a bit and was shaken by the Anti-monitor. However he sneered at DC's version of Zeus and thought Darkseid was just an ouch.

Zeus being at Odin level, they both just go OWWIE.

Ganthet doesn't seem to have much body physical resistance but probably has cosmic level autoshields, so he goes back a bit and that's it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure;6018867[B
    ]I will leave your broken numbering as you posted it.[/B]

1. Ganthet - Ganthet isn't as powerful or as tough as Galactus, I don't think, so he's not eating that hit without a stagger at least.

2. Superman-Prime - don't know

2. Zeus - nope, he's weaker than Galactus

3. The Anti-Monitor (most recent incarnation not the original Crisis version) - don't know

4. Pre-Crisis Mordru - He should live just fine, but I don't see him not getting at least staggered. His best feats are taking hits from Kryptonians, but that's a lot lower than Odin.

5. Iron-god (i.e Iron Man with the Power Cosmic that recently went berserk) - Eh, he should do as well as Galactus, given that he was mainlining Galactus juice.

6. High Father - Nope, again, I don't see him getting through this without being at least staggered.

7. Darkseid (current version) - Does he have more feats since he ganked the quintessence via sucker-punch?

8. The Spectre - Should be fine - he's generally written as tougher then big G when needed.

9. Zeno-Sama - Zero feats for taking a hit - he's never even been slapped by Bulma or ChiChi. He should be able to shrug it off, definitely, as he operates on a significantly higher tier than Galactus and certainly Odin, he just lacks any actual feats at all, so if you want proof, he has none.

10 out of 9 !
    Went back and edited the numbers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Is it part of the scenario that Odin is the same size as the opponent. With Galactus, he was pretty big. Ganthet is pretty small. Hard to head butt? Here's a tutorial on head butting - https://www.skillsetmag.com/the-head...dont-tell-you/

Was the head butt really just kinetic impact or just a metaphor for a more energy based impact?

That being said - I think most of the list are staggered but not out of the fight. Would they be woozy for a 10 count? Can't tell.

For example, Spectre gets knocked out by Hal-Parallax for a bit and was shaken by the Anti-monitor. However he sneered at DC's version of Zeus and thought Darkseid was just an ouch.

Zeus being at Odin level, they both just go OWWIE.

Ganthet doesn't seem to have much body physical resistance but probably has cosmic level autoshields, so he goes back a bit and that's it.
    He grew himself out to be as big as the big G. Odin's a grower.

The Spectre in recent times did seem pack a little less oomph than before.

As you rightly mentioned, Hal-Parallax roughed him up and I believe that Atrocitus actually hurt him when he took in the embodiment of rage (I can't remember its name).

Zeus is another one I struggle with. He's a Sky-father but he doesn't have Odin's feats (that I am aware of that is).

Wait, isn't Thor highfather now? Surely he'd be able to laugh off his dads headbutt at this point.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Wait, isn't Thor highfather now? Surely he'd be able to laugh off his dads headbutt at this point.
    I was thinking DC Highfather of the New Gods.

Thor is the "All-father".

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I was thinking DC Highfather of the New Gods.

Thor is the "All-father".
    Skyfather, Highfather, All-father, too many fathers >:-(
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Spectre can grow to planet size and bigger, so that might give him a head butt on Odin advantage. I don't recall G and O being planet sized when they butted heads.

I think it was John Constantine that once said "Sometimes the Spectre is the most powerful being in existence and sometimes he's little more than a bloke in green underwear."

Thread closed for investigation.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.