Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XZJACK View Post
    You mean the feat that Zeno also has, since he tanked his own attack?
    I was thinking of the Tribunal stopping the Ultimate Nullifier.

But you can tell he didn't wipe out all of existence since at the end of the clip we literally see the bad guy getting blown up and Earth being just fine.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I was thinking of the Tribunal stopping the Ultimate Nullifier.

But you can tell he didn't wipe out all of existence since at the end of the clip we literally see the bad guy getting blown up and Earth being just fine.
    That's because it was a different timeline. He wiped out all the universes in the future timeline.

That's because it was a different timeline. He wiped out all the universes in the future timeline.
    Then how did the bad guy in THAT timeline get blown up by it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    All that video shows is that he wiped out that one specific universe.
    He did in fact wipe out the multiverse there, that's why he lives in the other multiverse now, he busted his own home. Plus it wasn't as casual as erasing single universes were for him and his counterpart during ToP when all they did was raise a hand, this had build up and some effort, plus travelled across time to get at Zamasu. I think it's fair to assume a lot more than a single universe was taken out there.

Doesn't mean he tanked **** though as he was the one casting the attack and thus the energy would be coming out of him. I mean I'm sure he could take what he can dish out, but there is no way in hell he could tank it like it's nothing.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-21-2022 at 02:50 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

Then how did the bad guy in THAT timeline get blown up by it?
    If you mean the image of his face, that's because Infinite Zamasu had already merged with the multiverse, and was starting to spread his influence across to other timelines too. He was stopped before he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He did in fact wipe out the multiverse there, that's why he lives in the other multiverse now, he busted his own home.

Doesn't mean he tanked **** though as he was the one casting the attack and thus the energy would be coming out of him. I mean I'm sure he could take what he can dish out, but there is no way in hell he could tank it.
    You say he can tank it but he can't tank it? Huh?

If you mean the image of his face, that's because Infinite Zamasu had already merged with the multiverse, and was starting to spread his influence across to other timelines too. He was stopped before he could.

You say he can tank it but he can't tank it? Huh?
    It means it's not something he would be able to ignore if say, his counterpart used that attack on him. It would hurt, a lot. Much like how Goku shooting a Kamehameha at himself would do a lot of damage towards himself and even kill him depending on how much energy he puts behind it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

It means it's not something he would be able to ignore if say, his counterpart used that attack on him. It would hurt, a lot. Much like how Goku shooting a Kamehameha at himself would do a lot of damage towards himself and even kill him depending on how much energy he puts behind it.
    What is your proof of this? Zeno is immune to his own power.

My point was if there were other universes in other timelines, he clearly didn't wipe out all universes across their multiverse. as seen by the fact that Earth was just fine. All it looks like he did was kill off the bit of the multiverse that was the bad guy.

Where is the proof of this?

Spectacular Member

My point was if there were other universes in other timelines, he clearly didn't wipe out all universes across their multiverse. as seen by the fact that Earth was just fine. All it looks like he did was kill off the bit of the multiverse that was the bad guy.
    Each timeline has its own multiverse.

Where is the proof of this?
    https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Zeno?so=search#Power

Additionally, Zeno cannot be defeated. Even when Goku Black and Future Zamasu killed all the other gods of Future Trunks' timeline, Shin — with no hesitation — assures that Zeno is still alive, noting that no matter what, the Omni-King cannot be killed, with Whis making a similar claim when Goku brought cabbages to his and Beerus' world. This was later proven with his future counterpart, where the latter was still alive, despite wiping the future.

Yeah but Dragon Ball is FULL of people who "Couldn't be killed" or "Couldn't possibly be defeated" until they were.

Based off what we have actually seen, not made up on the spot like you're doing right here by claiming Zeno is immune to bis own power, something that was never seen or stated to be a thing.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

Based off what we have actually seen, not made up on the spot like you're doing right here by claiming Zeno is immune to bis own power, something that was never seen or stated to be a thing.
    See the quote from the wiki I posted.

A fan edit on a fan wiki isn't proof of anything when it isn't substantiated by WoG(Akira Toriyama, in this case). As there is no mention of being immune to damage in the actual series, then that edit on wiki(that anyone can change) is little more than fanfiction.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

A fan edit on a fan wiki isn't proof of anything when it isn't substantiated by WoG(Akira Toriyama, in this case). As there is no mention of being immune to damage in the actual series, then that edit on wiki(that anyone can change) is little more than fanfiction.
    The wiki is overseen by editors who remove any fake information.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Dude, read the damn stickies. We do not use quotes from wikis here. We do not use character statements.

Kaioshin is a tiny little weakling compared to a horde of beings in a horde of other media, and he's already proven to be very fallible when it comes to relative strengths of beings he can literally see with his own two eyes. He isn't remotely qualified to identify who is stronger between PR Beyonder and Zeno - he is a grain of sand next to a planet compared to Zeno's power, and he doesn't even know the other one exists.

Zeno never, not even once, faces his own power or an equivalent in attack. You claiming he's immune to it absolutely does not make it so, because there are no feats for this at all.

Lucifer Morningstar face-tanks a multiverse-creating blast. It happens on page. He didn't cast the energy omni-directionally away from himself. So we can say that he can tank that level of force. Zeno... not so much. He never gets attacked by another Zeno. Or by anyone, so far. He destroys a timeline. But he doesn't attack himself - why would he? He's not next to a bomb that goes off - he is the center of the wave. It radiates out from him. He never faces the power.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan