Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Kaioshin's statement do not matter. Character statements explicitly, by the rules of the forum, do not matter. Kaioshin does not have any real way to judge this in any case, given that he's never been to Marvel, DC, Image, Naruto, Creatures of Light and Darkness, whatever.
    I think that I'll trust Kaioshin over you

So your argument is that he wiped out absolutely everything including himself but he survived being wiped out because he is strongest.

He wiped out everything including himself except himself.

I mean that’s impressive.

The only thing that could achieve that would be an anti-logic gun.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So your argument is that he wiped out absolutely everything including himself but he survived being wiped out because he is strongest.

He wiped out everything including himself except himself.

I mean that’s impressive.

The only thing that could achieve that would be an anti-logic gun.
    No, he wiped out everything, including the space he was in, but he survived, because he is immune to it. So he tanked his own erasing of the multiverse.

So he wasn’t part of the universe then. Before he destroyed it.

He was existing outside of universe but also in it?

Because if he was part of the universe/multiverse/second-verse-same-as-the-first-but-a-little-bit-louder-and-a-little-but-worse, then by destroying all of the chorusandverse he’d have destroyed himself.

Unless he chose not to.

Which is what we’re saying.

He destroyed everything else.

Apart from himself.

And his anti-logic gun, apparently.

How is this still going on?

Spectacular Member

So he wasn’t part of the universe then. Before he destroyed it.

He was existing outside of universe but also in it?

Because if he was part of the universe/multiverse/second-verse-same-as-the-first-but-a-little-bit-louder-and-a-little-but-worse, then by destroying all of the chorusandverse he’d have destroyed himself.

Unless he chose not to.

Which is what we’re saying.

He destroyed everything else.

Apart from himself.

And his anti-logic gun, apparently.
    Yes, he was in the universe. But he tanked its destruction. Like if a bomb blows up a building and leaves one bomb-proof object left. The object survived because it was tougher than the rest of the building. Zeno survived because he was tougher than the rest of the multiverse.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XZJACK View Post
    I think that I'll trust Kaioshin over you
    For perhaps the 4th or 5th time across multiple threads, I highly advise that you read the stickied threads so that you an learn the rules here. Literally everything you are doing is completely against them.

If you do not, you will likely be stopped from posting here. Maybe Kaioshin has a different idea about that - you could trust him instead of me.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Yes, he was in the universe. But he tanked its destruction. Like if a bomb blows up a building and leaves one bomb-proof object left. The object survived because it was tougher than the rest of the building. Zeno survived because he was tougher than the rest of the multiverse.
    That's stated where, exactly? I've watched the show, I've read the manga, nowhere does it ever say "Zeno set off a universe-annihilating bomb but tanked it because he's so darned tough." It really doesn't.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Spectacular Member

For perhaps the 4th or 5th time across multiple threads, I highly advise that you read the stickied threads so that you an learn the rules here. Literally everything you are doing is completely against them.

If you do not, you will likely be stopped from posting here. Maybe Kaioshin has a different idea about that - you could trust him instead of me.
    What's against the rules, disagreeing with you?

That's stated where, exactly? I've watched the show, I've read the manga, nowhere does it ever say "Zeno set off a universe-annihilating bomb but tanked it because he's so darned tough." It really doesn't.
    It's not a bomb, that was just an analogy. It's his power. He was immune to it.

What's against the rules, disagreeing with you?
    If you read the stickied threads, you'll understand them. In this case, character statements are not admissible - we don't use them to judge characters. Especially when comparing them to beings outside of their own context.

It's not a bomb, that was just an analogy. It's his power. He was immune to it.
    And there is no reason at all to assume that he used it on himself, which is what more than one poster has said. Only you are trying to say that he tanked his own power here, despite nothing in the original media showing it, and therefore there being no reason to assume that he did.

Zeno is definitely the strongest being in his media (that we know of). We all agree on that. Kaioshin saying that he's the bestest strongest funnest ever does NOT make him stronger than beings that do not come from his media. We go by feats, and his feats are pretty light compared to a few beings, such as the Beyonder, pre-retcon Molecule Man, Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar, etc. He simply doesn't have enough of them. He certainly doesn't have any feats for tanking shots from casual universe busters. Not that he couldn't, but he lacks the feats.

I already stated above that my opinion (and I'm pretty certain it's echoed by most posters on this board) is that Zeno could tank/no-sell Odin's headbutt without much of a problem. He operates on a much higher tier than Odin or Galactus (the original victim, who fell down and was somewhat annoyed by said headbutt).

Spectacular Member

If you read the stickied threads, you'll understand them. In this case, character statements are not admissible - we don't use them to judge characters. Especially when comparing them to beings outside of their own context.
    It only said that statements can't be accepted if they're contradicted. This one isn't contradicted.

And there is no reason at all to assume that he used it on himself, which is what more than one poster has said. Only you are trying to say that he tanked his own power here, despite nothing in the original media showing it, and therefore there being no reason to assume that he did.
    He had to use it on everything, including the timespace his body was in, or else Infinite Zamasu would survive.

Zeno is definitely the strongest being in his media (that we know of). We all agree on that. Kaioshin saying that he's the bestest strongest funnest ever does NOT make him stronger than beings that do not come from his media. We go by feats, and his feats are pretty light compared to a few beings, such as the Beyonder, pre-retcon Molecule Man, Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar, etc. He simply doesn't have enough of them. He certainly doesn't have any feats for tanking shots from casual universe busters. Not that he couldn't, but he lacks the feats.

I already stated above that my opinion (and I'm pretty certain it's echoed by most posters on this board) is that Zeno could tank/no-sell Odin's headbutt without much of a problem. He operates on a much higher tier than Odin or Galactus (the original victim, who fell down and was somewhat annoyed by said headbutt).
    What feat could be better than infinite power to erase anything?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

What feat could be better than infinite power to erase anything?
    The ability to ignore infinite power to erase anything?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The ability to ignore infinite power to erase anything?
    You mean the feat that Zeno also has, since he tanked his own attack?

You mean the feat that Zeno also has, since he tanked his own attack?
    So you’re now saying his attack was infinite.

But that it wasn’t infinite enough to kill him.

Because he’s even more infinite than himself.

I bow out.

Anti-Logic Gun deployed.

Spectacular Member

So you’re now saying his attack was infinite.

But that it wasn’t infinite enough to kill him.

Because he’s even more infinite than himself.

I bow out.

Anti-Logic Gun deployed.
    It's infinite in that it can erase anything except himself.