Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    So....is Danger going to join Orchis?
    I doubt it, as that would be pretty redundant with Karima and robo-Moira, though it's possible that Orchis tried to corrupt her with a virus. I also wouldn't put it past Xavier that he actually did mind-wipe and abandon her (possibly at the insistence of Moira) when mutants moved to Krakoa. My current theory is that the robotic X-Men are Danger's creations, who is trying to follow her core function of training X-Men and simply made her own.

There is a panel where Deadpool pickybagging Cyclops... When did that one panel happened!?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I doubt it, as that would be pretty redundant with Karima and robo-Moira, though it's possible that Orchis tried to corrupt her with a virus. I also wouldn't put it past Xavier that he actually did mind-wipe and abandon her (possibly at the insistence of Moira) when mutants moved to Krakoa. My current theory is that the robotic X-Men are Danger's creations, who is trying to follow her core function of training X-Men and simply made her own.
    Danger showing up feels like she’ll be joining Orchis soon. But I hope not. Honestly, I didn’t expect to see Danger again lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Danger showing up feels like she’ll be joining Orchis soon. But I hope not. Honestly, I didn’t expect to see Danger again lol.
    Given this era’s track record of turning former non-mutant allies of the X-men into enemies, I’m not holding out much hope

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Given this era’s track record of turning former non-mutant allies of the X-men into enemies, I’m not holding out much hope
    Eh, your right.

I think I've read the "Danger gets mind-wiped/turned against the X-Men" story like eight times by now, so I'd really been hoping we wouldn't get that once again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I think I've read the "Danger gets mind-wiped/turned against the X-Men" story like eight times by now, so I'd really been hoping we wouldn't get that once again.
    Ah but this time the twist will be she does it of her own free will, because…reasons.

I’m really hoping they don’t. Omega Sentinel and Moira are depressing enough although I’m hoping they eventually kick future Omega out of current Omegas head

So every female robots are evil!? What's next!? Jocasta against the X-Men!? Or Cable's tattoo will try to kill her "host"!?
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 04-22-2022 at 05:28 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    So every female robots are evil!? What's next!? Jocasta against the X-Men!? Or Cable's tattoo will try to kill her "host"!?
    What is Zero from the MLF doing this days?

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    What is Zero from the MLF doing this days?
    Plotting against mutants and helping Orchis!?

While Chris Bachalo and Steve McNiven have fallen off a cliff, Adam Kubert continues to get better with age. It's wild to think he's 62 and has been doing this for so long.

Fantastic Member

There is a panel where Deadpool pickybagging Cyclops... When did that one panel happened!?
    The first part of the issue is Deadpool describing various ways he's tried to sneak into Krakoa, so I think it's from that

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    The first part of the issue is Deadpool describing various ways he's tried to sneak into Krakoa, so I think it's from that
    But is that panel takes place when some of the mutants (along with Kate) first entered Krakoa via one of the gate when it was turned out Kate can't use those gates!?

Fantastic Member

But is that panel takes place when some of the mutants (along with Kate) first entered Krakoa via one of the gate when it was turned out Kate can't use those gates!?
    There's no real context to specify the exact details of when, etc. This is the page:

08.jpg