Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Web

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    That's true and that's what I initially wrote it off as, although I felt sort of gross about them writing about somebody like her who was a victim as if she was some hardened criminal. It's not a huge thing, just a bit of a vibe I didn't care for.

In a weird way, having her and Ben be sort of a supervillain Bonnie and Clyde is kind of cool if this were an alternate universe story. I would be a lot more accepting of this if it wasn't done to the main Ben. If Chasm and Hallows Eve were alt versions in a Spider-Verse story, I would probably love it, honestly.
    I guess the only other instance of this in Marvel is Absorbing Man and Titania (or they're more legit at this point). Shocker and Scorpia seemed to have a short-lived thing going on.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the only other instance of this in Marvel is Absorbing Man and Titania (or they're more legit at this point). Shocker and Scorpia seemed to have a short-lived thing going on.
    Molecule Man and Volcana were super cute together

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Oh! Forgot about that one .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh! Forgot about that one .
    Indeed. Thanks for reminding us. And yeah, since Absorbing Man and Titania more-or-less went legit these days . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Are Crossbones and Red Skull's daughter still together? They're less Bonnie and Clyde and more, y'know, Nazis but they are a villain couple.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Are Crossbones and Red Skull's daughter still together? They're less Bonnie and Clyde and more, y'know, Nazis but they are a villain couple.
    Last I checked, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

The prelude to DARK WEB, the highly-anticipated Spider-Man/X-Men crossover, begins in November with the event officially kicking off in December’s DARK WEB ALPHA #1! Taking place in the pages of Zeb Wells’ run on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, the saga will also spin out into other titles including one-shots, limited series, and upcoming issues of VENOM!

Al Ewing, Ram V., and Bryan Hitch’s epic VENOM run has told the intertwined journeys of father and son, Eddie Brock and Dylan Brock. Forced to watch his son die from across the timestream, Eddie Brock returns from space but finds himself surrounded by enemies. Alone, and with no one to trust, he finds an unexpected ally in Madelyne Pryor, as the stage is set for the most epic crossover of the year!

"After taking Eddie to the far ends of time and space and the darkest corners of reality, it's kind of nice to drop him back in New York City—the home, and the family, he's been trying to get back to ever since #1,” Ewing said. “Unfortunately, this may not be a happy reunion for anyone concerned, because when Eddie crosses paths with fellow single parent the Goblin Queen, he gets tangled up in a very Dark Web..."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...enom-13-tie-in

Astonishing Member

So, will Maddie, Venom and Benom team-up ?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

What if Felicia dumps Peter for Eddie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    But...why?

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

But...why?
    To make Peter miserable? Isn't that obvious. Peter can't be happy lol But Eddie get's to be dad

I actually would be interested in seeing that pairing. I doubt it would last, but it would be interesting to see.

To make Peter miserable? Isn't that obvious. Peter can't be happy lol But Eddie get's to be dad
    might work actually I mean just gotta rework the whole issue about their first meeting but both characters have done well with themselves these past years. why not
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

To me, it would be preferable if Silk and Black Cat started dating.

BANNED

What does this have to do with the event? That's not going to happen, there's no build or in-story reason for it at all. Also, real bad optics to have Felicia hook up with someone who physically abused her.