Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Web

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    basically peter is working overtime as hero
    He's always working overtime as a hero. The hero thing practically has overtime baked into the cake. As Old Man Bruce Wayne once said to Terry McGinnis during an argument in an episode of Batman Beyond: "One night always makes the difference." That's Spider-Man's mentality in a nutshell.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Duggan confirmed as writer of Dark Web: X-Men

firestar iceman and spiderman together again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    firestar iceman and spiderman together again
    Spider-Friends, go for it!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Checklist

Its weird that only MARY JANE & BLACK CAT # 1 and 2 and GOLD GOBLIN #2 and 3 are part of the "Dark Web" crossover, when both of them are 5 issue miniseries. Its very unusual for only part of a miniseries to be connected to a crossover. Usually either the entire miniseries is an event tie-in....or the miniseries stands alone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its weird that only MARY JANE & BLACK CAT # 1 and 2 and GOLD GOBLIN #2 and 3 are part of the "Dark Web" crossover, when both of them are 5 issue miniseries. Its very unusual for only part of a miniseries to be connected to a crossover. Usually either the entire miniseries is an event tie-in....or the miniseries stands alone.
    Timing wise, both series will be over well after Dark Web wraps up

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say both series will only be very tangentially related and this is just over-labeling the crossover. Like, Norman battles some Chasm henchperson at the end of 2 and beginning of 3 (or helps Peter out, etc) and MJ and Felicia start their caper because of Dark Web but it goes off in a different direction.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say both series will only be very tangentially related and this is just over-labeling the crossover. Like, Norman battles some Chasm henchperson at the end of 2 and beginning of 3 (or helps Peter out, etc) and MJ and Felicia start their caper because of Dark Web but it goes off in a different direction.
    Yaeh kinda like the Beta Ray Bill mini last year that spun out of King In Black.

Astonishing Member

It'll be a nightmare to collect either way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    We know from the press release that the Mary Jane and Black Cat miniseries is about the two women trapped in Limbo. Interesting that it will continue to have installments after the event supposedly ends.

I guess that means Mary Jane and Black Cats' storyline will go beyond Dark Web, or it'll shift in a different direction? I guess we'll know by issue #3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess that means Mary Jane and Black Cats' storyline will go beyond Dark Web, or it'll shift in a different direction? I guess we'll know by issue #3.
    Perhaps Jed wants to give them some fun adventures and time to bond again? This might be to help flesh out MJ's new life more too

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Perhaps Jed wants to give them some fun adventures and time to bond again? This might be to help flesh out MJ's new life more too
    That would be nice .

BANNED

Dark Web December Solicitations

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=181082097

Eddie and Ben are allies!