Default Sachiel (Neon genesis evangelion) vs Dr. stylish (Agame ga kill)

Victory Conditions: Death of the opposing character

Motivation: In character, Motivated to kill

Equipment: Standard

Preparation: N/A

Continuity/Canon: Anime Versions

Period/Saga/Era: Danger Beast Dr Stylish

Starting Distance: 50 ft

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I can't recall Stylish having anything going for him that would give him the slightest chance here. You pretty much need final (manga) battle Tatsumi, the Emperor in his teigu (again, manga), maybe Esdeath (I don't know how, I just feel like she'd figure something out), or possibly a combination of the teleporting dude and Akame (based purely on the fact that Murasame's one-hit-kill took out the *ludicrously* difficult to terminate Tyrant which had self resurrected through Tatsumi after keeping him functional through hits that would absolutely harm Sachiel).

I don't like the odds of anything else in the series against an angel
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Considering that Sachiel has a passive extradimensional barrier that even a futuristic tactical nuke can't penetrate, Stylish won't be able to even go near the Angel, let alone harm it. Stylish get disintegrated by explosive eye-beams, methinks.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I do not understand what part of "its face literally got blown off and we see up close shots showing flesh melting off its body" gives anyone the impression that Sachiel is immune to nukes. At best, its AT field is without feats against nukes because it's hard to know if it was actually out when the N2 mine went off, in which case Sachiel's AT field would be fairly lacking for feats compared to other angels (I believe the only clear shot we ever get of it is when it stops Eva-01's charge dead). They outright comment that the angel is regenerating while showing where it is growing a new head underneath where the entire outer layer of its body has seemingly been damaged beyond repair. For the sake of reference, while it went apparently unwounded by other weapons, conventional missiles did at least briefly stagger it, so it's not even able to ignore smaller weapons completely.

But yeah, Stylish is getting his shit pushed in here unless I am forgetting something major.

Edit: It's also not a passive barrier. It's more of an activated passive that has to actually be turned on, as we see when it actually uses the thing. In fact, if we're going only by what is actually shown on screen, it's hard to even know if it can put that AT field in more than one direction at once, though that's not a topic I'd personally argue given what we see from later AT fields.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 06-05-2022 at 07:39 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I do not understand what part of "its face literally got blown off and we see up close shots showing flesh melting off its body" gives anyone the impression that Sachiel is immune to nukes. At best, its AT field is without feats against nukes because it's hard to know if it was actually out when the N2 mine went off, in which case Sachiel's AT field would be fairly lacking for feats compared to other angels (I believe the only clear shot we ever get of it is when it stops Eva-01's charge dead). They outright comment that the angel is regenerating while showing where it is growing a new head underneath where the entire outer layer of its body has seemingly been damaged beyond repair. For the sake of reference, while it went apparently unwounded by other weapons, conventional missiles did at least briefly stagger it, so it's not even able to ignore smaller weapons completely.

But yeah, Stylish is getting his shit pushed in here unless I am forgetting something major.

Edit: It's also not a passive barrier. It's more of an activated passive that has to actually be turned on, as we see when it actually uses the thing. In fact, if we're going only by what is actually shown on screen, it's hard to even know if it can put that AT field in more than one direction at once, though that's not a topic I'd personally argue given what we see from later AT fields.
    I see. Dang, it's been ages since I watched the series, so my memory over how much damage Sachiel actually took before his battle with Shinji is pretty flimsy. And I thought "activated passive" applied more to the the Evas since it always seemed in the case of the Angels that their AT fields are always active from the onset of each battle.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!