Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    None of them really worked for me, so I went with Bosedium for the Dwarven Kingdom. Pronounced "Boe say dium".
    I was aiming for puns, words that end with or sound like they end with -Dom. But I'm fine with players using their own names.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I was aiming for puns, words that end with or sound like they end with -Dom. But I'm fine with players using their own names.
    Oh, I figured that. Just none of them really felt right to me.

Oh, I figured that. Just none of them really felt right to me.
    I promised myself, and everyone who is interested, that I wouldn't be to rigid in this game. If it gets off the ground, I want it to be fun and relaxing, as much as possible.

Still hoping for a few more players.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-28-2022 at 05:33 PM.

Made a minor change to the name of the Kingdom my character is from add dasos which is greek for forest between Dia and Biosis
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Alright, we have 4 (not counting Sharkerbob unless he actually wants in). 5 to 7 would have been better, but I guess we can try it with 4.

The bios are good, but some still need work. I'll give it one more week. The bios just need to be basic, for now. I'll provide more details by next weekend.

None of them really worked for me, so I went with Bosedium for the Dwarven Kingdom. Pronounced "Boe say dium".
    Yeah. Got a better one. And it works with what Tami wanted; Feefiefoefum, the Dwarven Kingdom. And yes, that is Fee Fie Foe Fum, from Jack and the Beanstalk's giant.

Yeah. Got a better one. And it works with what Tami wanted; Feefiefoefum, the Dwarven Kingdom. And yes, that is Fee Fie Foe Fum, from Jack and the Beanstalk's giant.
    That's fun, I like it.

Dia means through or across, dasos means forest, and Biosis means way of life, or basically just life in general.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I haven't forgotten, just need more time. Assuming that there is still interest.

Still interested.

intrested.
    My Forum check it out