With the release Justice League Infinity, Batman: The Adventure Continues and Batman Beyond in Urban Legends, it looks there will always be a comic continuation of the DCAU in some shape or form. What are some of the DCAU spin off or continuations that you would like to see?

My picks:

Wonder Woman: I have a soft spot for this iteration of WW since it was my first exposure to her and paved the way for me to discover Perez's WW. I don't think this version of WW is bad, I think she is just incomplete with a lot of aspects left up to the imagination. So if I were given reins on a DCAU WW book, I would explore Diana's childhood on Themyscira, her living situation in Mans World (maybe she was rooming with Julia), explore Hippolyta's time in the suit, flesh out her rogues gallery (especially Circe and Cheetah), bring in Cassie and Donna.

Flash: 'Flash and Substance' gave us a peek into Flash's world and catapulted him into a fan favorite. I would love to see this world explored more. Maybe more of the romance between Wally and Linda, see the DCAU version of Savitar and whether or not there was a Barry Allen in the DCAU or not.

Nightwing: Batman Adventures #12 convinced me that we need a Nightwing series set in the DCAU. This Dick Grayson is shown working in broad day light, giving interviews to the press and being friendly with the public. The 'anti-Batman' take on Dick is great and would love to see this expanded upon even further. Maybe he meets the Titans of this universe.

Green Lantern/John Stewart: John had the most character development in JLU but there is still a lot left to be explored. Particularly his backstory, he's been GL for 15 years before he showed up in the pilot episode. How/when was he recruited? What were his early years like? Then 'In Blackest Night' he cuts off with his old GL collegues for not having his back during the trial.