Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Flash Make sure Michael Rosenbaum is Wally and John Wesley Shipp reprises his role as Jay Garrick and just for shits & giggles Gustin as Barry Allen!
    Mark Hamill as Trickster, introduce Rogues old & new. It could be AWESOME.
    That would be a fun series!

I know Paul Dini did a (poor) version of Under the Red Hood, but I would like better version, or at least something better for Jason. Though, it kind of sucks that DCAU Tim IS Jason in all but name.

A "The Question" series starring Jeffrey Combs. Huntress as a recurring character. They're no longer together, but maintain a deep connection. Make it dark like Batman's original series and bring back a lot of the psychological aspects of damaged people who commit crime as well as a larger conspiracy of some sort.

"Green Arrow/Black Canary" - coupley stuff, superhero stuff. Present them as two separate heroes who have their own stuff going on, but worlds collide as they try to make it work as a couple where Ollie sometimes pops into Dinah's world and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Justice League Beyond

Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes
    Yeah, those sound like they'd be SUPER interesting to see.

JLB: I wanna see the story idea of the Son of Kal-El and Lashina. But that's just one of dozens of story ideas they teased in the short appearance of that JL.

Oh and Supergirl... we got very little to go on, but..... hmmm... so much to think about... especially if this person shows up:
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Brainiac%...ter_(Earth-22)
    Hmm that's a bit farther future than LoSH usually goes though. But it'd be interesting.

It’s nothing short of a crime that Wonder Woman never got her own spin off. Susan Eisenberg is the definitive WW voice to me.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Anything with Vixen, but just make sure she can FLY (looking at YOU, "Justice League Unlimited")
    Huh, now that I think about it, I can't remember a time she flew on the show. Still kicked ass though.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post

Also, they mentioned an in-universe event called the "Near Apocalypse of '09", I think it was just Batman-related but they could always expand that.

The Titans also were mentioned as existing in Static Shock so I wouldn't mind that take. Roy Harper was a sidekick in-universe too so there's some history we haven't seen, can't remember if there was a Flash before Wally in the DCAU or not.
    Yeah, I was always curious about how that apocalypse event played out.

Yep. This is a universe where Superman debuted sometime after Dick became Nightwing. Roy and Ollie had history even before Ollie joined the League and met Dinah. It's possible that Barry Allen existed in this universe and died and Wally had only recently taken up the mantle of Flash when he debuted in the Superman episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Are we talking about written by writers of our choice for the DCAU verse and with the possibility of drastic changes, or written by Bruce Timm or the others who have written the series and without much changes? Because if it is the second choice, definitively not Wonder Woman, the continuation of that tragedy would just make it even worse.
    Written by creative teams of your choice. Could be a show or a comic. Just imagine yourself on throne basically.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    It’s nothing short of a crime that Wonder Woman never got her own spin off. Susan Eisenberg is the definitive WW voice to me.
    Same. I still hear her voice when I'm reading the comics.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Young Justice with Tim, Kon, Bart, and Cassie DCAU-style would be amazing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Young Justice with Tim, Kon, Bart, and Cassie DCAU-style would be amazing for me.

This, I would love for the casuals to actually see the orignal YJ so they can actually see what they really are like, what the other YJ show got its inspiration from, and to compare both to each other
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Oh yeah - I'd definitely want to see "Supergirl and the LSH" to follow up on where that story went.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh yeah - I'd definitely want to see "Supergirl and the LSH" to follow up on where that story went.
    She comes back the day after the battle with Darksied, grumpy, finding out Brainiac 5 is really her great-grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    She comes back the day after the battle with Darksied, grumpy, finding out Brainiac 5 is really her great-grandson.
    Um... that's..... a weird idea.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Huh, now that I think about it, I can't remember a time she flew on the show. Still kicked ass though.
    Yeah, the people behind the show apparently said that they didn't have Vixen fly because "they already had too many characters that could fly."
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Astonishing Member

I always wanted to see a DCAU version of the Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member

I'd like to see a JSA series in the same continuity. Which I admit would pose some challenges, what with the members of the usual team actually being on the JLA, and Power Girl's look being copied for Galatea, a villain, but it could be managed, and it could be good. Though they'd have to recast Wildcat.

Or a JLI type spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'd like to see a JSA series in the same continuity. Which I admit would pose some challenges, what with the members of the usual team actually being on the JLA, and Power Girl's look being copied for Galatea, a villain, but it could be managed, and it could be good. Though they'd have to recast Wildcat.

Or a JLI type spin-off.
    One of the DCAU comic books had Power Girl in it anyways despite Galatea existing. There was NO discussion of PG's DCAU origin whatsoever.