Default Morbius vs a Batmen team-up

Movie Morbius vs all live-action movie Batmen teamed up

You would need comics batman to have a shot although unless 66 batman has something on him to use against vampires?

Astonishing Member

I'd actually wonder about even comic Batman's chances, assuming super reflexes will never be a presentation thing for him and he doesn't wake up every morning with a mega-armored suit that also covers his mighty chin.

Morbius is super fast, agile (as in physically covering distances Batman would only manage reaching for gadgets, no surprise given he's supposed to be a Spidey foe) and super strong enough that the starting distance might not be enough to pull off a nasty utility belt surprise, and saying surprise might be relative to Morbius here given his sonar senses, which allowed him to pinpoint and react to a Milo strike with his back turned to him. And that was when Milo was much more freely indulging in real blood feasting instead of Morbius mostly doing artificial blood placebo doses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    I'd actually wonder about even comic Batman's chances, assuming super reflexes will never be a presentation thing for him and he doesn't wake up every morning with a mega-armored suit that also covers his mighty chin.

Morbius is super fast, agile (as in physically covering distances Batman would only manage reaching for gadgets, no surprise given he's supposed to be a Spidey foe) and super strong enough that the starting distance might not be enough to pull off a nasty utility belt surprise, and saying surprise might be relative to Morbius here given his sonar senses, which allowed him to pinpoint and react to a Milo strike with his back turned to him. And that was when Milo was much more freely indulging in real blood feasting instead of Morbius mostly doing artificial blood placebo doses.
    If it's just comics batman ya but if it's him and other movie batman I think they have a shot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If it's just comics batman ya but if it's him and other movie batman I think they have a shot.
    I have to wonder if it's just a shot at them feeding him blood and/or letting him grab their gadgets to use, or at least not use. Guy's gonna be smart and fast enough to figure out what at least some of those devices are supposed to do against him.

Damn, looks like it's a real Morbius Sweep in here.